I.R.P. Home (1 Viewer)

brndns

HSC
hahah ^^^ cr... lol u could just interview yourself .... lol as if say thanks guys then hugs im sittin beside u and im scared now

ane_st

HSC
If they're teenagers maybe you could have a question like 'how does homosexuality affect the individuals well-being.....' and add something about school...

And dont worry about it, it took me awhile to get a SPECIFIC question.. Thats normal, i was freaked out by it to....

ane_st

HSC
And the best idea for you is GET EVERYTHING DONE STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!

That was you don't have to stress about it later on like 3/4 of your class will..

brndns

HSC
wats your number ane ? lol you seem pretty kind hahaha naaa im only kiddin
is the end of year exam like really hard ? OMGOSH thats right your the one withthe like 5/5 14/15 10/10 can u like post me your assignment ? cummonnn they are internally marked hehe different teachers ;) i cbf'd doing this assignment :S

grmbl

HSC
ane_st said:
If they're teenagers maybe you could have a question like 'how does homosexuality affect the individuals well-being.....' and add something about school...

And dont worry about it, it took me awhile to get a SPECIFIC question.. Thats normal, i was freaked out by it to....
Hmm yeah I can work on it hehe, prob take me a while :burn: ;)

Oh that reassures me haha ;)

Ill update when I know what im doing it :)

ane_st

HSC
Haha..

Nah its not that difficult.... Our exam is on the 8th nov so got like a wk or so... If you're interested, my IRP was on 'self-harm and its perceptions among the community'...

grmbl

HSC
What a coincidence. My sister lives in Baulkham Hills :p Haha. I wanna move to Sydney once ive finished the HSC and she said i can move in WOO hehe.. but yeah enough randomness ;)

grmbl

HSC
ane_st said:
Haha..

Nah its not that difficult.... Our exam is on the 8th nov so got like a wk or so... If you're interested, my IRP was on 'self-harm and its perceptions among the community'...
Oh cool :D.. Oh good luck with it! I'm sure you will do fine! Yeah im interested in any topic at the moment to just get a general idea! :)

brndns

HSC
ane omg is ur bday like end of june ? start of july cos im at end of june n me brudda is start of july, OMG thought u need to know cos yeh it is so intriguing (k spelling = bad) BLA BLA BLA i should be doin me irp now... but its so boringn i dunno wat to do 4 topic bleh. over it haha l8as

ane_st

HSC
Do something brainstorming to begin with, don't do a topic that you think is easy cause you won't want to do it for 6months, just start brainstorming now.. And make sure you WRITE IN YOUR DIARY EVERY TIME YOU DO SOMETHING.....

There is a forum on here with a lsit of topics, maybe check that out....

Nah i'm not that worried, CAFS is pretty good...

ane_st

HSC
brndns said:
ane omg is ur bday like end of june ? start of july cos im at end of june n me brudda is start of july, OMG thought u need to know cos yeh it is so intriguing (k spelling = bad) BLA BLA BLA i should be doin me irp now... but its so boringn i dunno wat to do 4 topic bleh. over it haha l8as
My birthday is in the middle of july.. lol... And it's extremely interesting...

brndns

HSC
LOL damn right... your doing your hsc soon.... and im older than you like wat tha helll. hehe, anyways GL wit it all wish ya all the best, n yeah i already checked out that topic post. aint read em, but copied em onto word lol.. grmbl didnt like any of em, but hes a picky bloke. ha cya champ

rissy16

HSC
yea im still looking 4 questions for my IRP

i was thinking of doing something with childrens behaviour in the school yard, or their favorites or maybe even conformity with children, u know something like that

if someone has any suggestions private message me or something

please and thankyou

P_R_U_D_E_N_C_E

HSC
Just Getting Started

Hey Everyone
im doing my IRP on 'peer pressure and it's effects on teenagers decision making'.
what do you think?
will i be able to find enough information on this topic?
i am going to survey heaps of kids at school, perhaps interview a couple. and i hope to find some secondary data from the news, teen magazines etc.
i need some direction on my survey questions. so far im just going to find out how many kids do things like sport etc without friends. how many kids decided to stay on after the school certifcate because their friends were etc.
how many of them made other decisions due to their friends? but hmm i cant think of much else!!
any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Dark Phoenix

HSC
Re: Just Getting Started

you would find more than enough info on that IRP 'peer pressure nad its effects on teenagers decision making'

i guess u could talk about sex and drugs if ur allowed to do that. and if u could put some statistics (secondary data) on that, it will be even better

elliemac

HSC
hey i'm doin "how does cancer of a family member affect the wellbeing of the whole family" i have to hand it in on friday or monday get some else to take it to the school for me
well i actually need some pointers on how to start my literature review hopefully you can help me out asap
eloise

CrAzEe Lady

HSC
i'm doing one like... are teenagers given enough info from school about sex, pregnancy - what to do if you get pregnant =) i have some ideas of surveys...mainly just questioning the way sex ed is taught in schools. They teach you safe sex once in a theory lesson and explain how getting pregnant is wrong and bad - they don't tell you what to do or actually how to put on a condom and stuff.... shrugs

chykarette

HSC
i need help with my irp and its due this friday! im omly up to my literature review n im stuggling already.. my topic is do children benefit from attending pre school before going to primary school... someone please help!!!!

Dark Phoenix

HSC
chykarette said:
i need help with my irp and its due this friday! im omly up to my literature review n im stuggling already.. my topic is do children benefit from attending pre school before going to primary school... someone please help!!!!
so the main question is 'What are the benefits of pre-school'

of course the internet would be the best source of information for this. and i found a few websites u may or may not have already found.

Here is some newspaper article about it. Just remember to quote the date, writer, heading when u use information from this. Newspaper articles are always good to use just so it proves to the teacher how much research u actually have done even though it may be very little. but still getting information from different sources is always a good thing. well usually. i dont see how it isnt. anyway here is the website:

http://www.post-gazette.com/localnews/20020329eci6.asp

and heres a fairly good quote to use:

The longer children participated in the Early Childhood Initiative, the more they developed and improved the skills for early school success.

and u could also mention the statistics shown and quote this guy

"This is very useful data showing impressive results," said Ron Grimm, superintendent of the Woodland Hills School District, an initiative partner.

and here is a good website with some statistics and a graph to impress ur teacher
http://www.preschoolcalifornia.org/benefits_of_preschool/
and use the quote on the left of the page by some professor in the University of Chicago.

“As a society, we cannot afford to postpone investing in children until they become adults, nor can we wait until they reach school age – a time when it may be too late to intervene.”

and even include the picture if u want. but doesnt look very attractive though. u may even lose marks for it lol

and this website seems very promising.

http://www.ericdigests.org/1994/lasting.htm

and i guess u could use this info as well if u have room

http://parenting.ivillage.com/tp/tplearning/0,,3z6q,00.html

but u should really take a poll for primary research on whether there is enough benefits to make preschool worth it or something like. u could even make one here on boredofstudies. or u could just survey a bunch of ppl from school.

anyway hope it helped

sanchez3

HSC
mmmmm I'm doing -

Do Parents compensate lack of quality time with material goods?

Mainly in relation to increased working hours, dual working parents, the rise in sales and industry recognition of baby and child goods, and the introduction of luxury baby items eg. $1000 prams, Dior baby tuxedos etc

Yes, over the xmas holidays i did some secondary research so that is covered, but know i need to analyse them. WHICH SUCKS. and then i have to compose questionairres and interviews, and my IRP is due week 5 of term one

IM SCREWED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)