I really need a 99 atar (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I always found it interesting how QS ranks MIT as the top uni and Oxford 5th, while THE is the exact opposite.

Grinder

HSC
Some people were mentioning how I don't need Ext 2 maths, I do and I require a minimum of E4 for ext 1 and E3 for ext 2. and a minimum ATAR of 98.5 above

quickoats

HSC
Some people were mentioning how I don't need Ext 2 maths, I do and I require a minimum of E4 for ext 1 and E3 for ext 2. and a minimum ATAR of 98.5 above
What’s this for?

quickoats

HSC
I think for going to Harvard or Oxford or smth
The barrier for Oxford is the steep international fees. Harvard (and US institutions) have a big focus on extra curriculars not ATAR so you’d probably have to be some sort of athlete/musician/olympiad to have a good chance.

Just for curiosity sake, if you want to get into tech/management, why these unis?

laterz laterz

HSC
The barrier for Oxford is the steep international fees. Harvard (and US institutions) have a big focus on extra curriculars not ATAR so you’d probably have to be some sort of athlete/musician/olympiad to have a good chance.

Just for curiosity sake, if you want to get into tech/management, why these unis?
grinder "I wont miss my friends, but I believe I will have a blast in the US or Uk and make better quality and intellectual friends."

idkkdi

HSC

looks more like something cambridge would put up as a requirement for something in stem lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)