• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I think i have failed some of my half yearlys (1 Viewer)

Vinayak1

HSC
Im doing
Physics
General Maths
Standard English
Information Processes and Technology
Software Design

My half yearlys started a week ago and i think i did well in IPT, ENG,SOF but i think i did really bad in maths and physics, will this effect my atar? badly??

xGhanem

HSC
Nah, just do better in all of your upcoming assessments, you still have a lot to go.
Try to get in the top ranks.

damn, so many of these threads.

CaptainPrice

HSC
Depends on your cohort, how they did as well. Did you do bad compared to everyone else? How are your ranks?
Realistically you probably won't be able to Band 6 Maths/Phys, but you could have a shot at Band 5 (which is actually good for both maths/phys). A lot of people are going to stuff their assessments, some later than others, where you can improve your ranks.
And yeah, you still have a lot of Assessments (percentage wise) to go, and then the actual HSC.
Learn from your mistakes, study upcoming holidays on your weaknesses (ask teachers, get your ranks/results), and relax so you don't burn out!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Your atar depends on your internal rank and external performance, what you are saying are all subjective-you don't have concrete test results yet, I would suggest you to study hard for any tests you have and relax if you have finished your exams, don't worry too much about what you don't know yet:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)