i think l got state rank (srs) (1 Viewer)

maths94

HSC
I found it SUPER EASY finished in 2hours and 15minutes and had time to check over my answers. Will tell you my result when l get them in December :D, can't wait.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
I found it SUPER EASY finished in 2hours and 15minutes and had time to check over my answers. Will tell you my result when l get them in December :D, can't wait.
I thought this was 2U mathematics, lol. Relax, it's just general mathematics.. Everyone should be getting 100% in general maths.

HSC
N/A
I thought this was 2U mathematics, lol. Relax, it's just general mathematics.. Everyone should be getting 100% in general maths.
you'd think someone who did extension two maths would know that:
< is less than
and > is greater than

cool sig bro

michaeljennings

HSC
Correction, it should be in present tense since I'm doing extension two maths, not done it.

Ok...?

Thanks, can't say the same for you though.
Look at your sig again lol. It says if you get less than 99 you will suicide but if you get less than 99.7 you will be happy. So if you get 98 you will be happy, somewhat satisfied, disappointed and then suicide so it doesnt really make sense..

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Correction, it should be in present tense since I'm doing extension two maths, not done it.

Ok...?

Thanks, can't say the same for you though.
Your sig says you are going to commit suicide with anything less than 99. Wow really? You're that sadistic to make a joke like that about people who kill themselves on a daily basis because you're some azn who cares about your ATAR more than life?
GG maybe you should get a life buddy. True fact, WORLD > SCHOOL

michaeljennings

HSC
Your sig says you are going to commit suicide with anything less than 99. Wow really? You're that sadistic to make a joke like that about people who kill themselves on a daily basis because you're some azn who cares about your ATAR more than life?
+1

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
+1

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Hahaha, you're acting like you've never seen worse. Yes, since my sig says I'm going to commit suicide, then it means I will. If I write on my sig that I'm a trillionare, then it must be true.

And no idea what you're saying jennings since it says the message is hidden.

michaeljennings

HSC
Hahaha, you're acting like you've never seen worse. Yes, since my sig says I'm going to commit suicide, then it means I will. If I write on my sig that I'm a trillionare, then it must be true.

And no idea what you're saying jennings since it says the message is hidden.
Its a shame you cant see what Im saying. And isenseven clearly said 'youre that sadistic to make a joke' to imply that he knows you arent going to commit suicide even if you do get below 99... Youre gonna struggle at english in the HSC but hey you cant read what im saying anyway

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Its a shame you cant see what Im saying. And isenseven clearly said 'youre that sadistic to make a joke' to imply that he knows you arent going to commit suicide even if you do get below 99... Youre gonna struggle at english in the HSC but hey you cant read what im saying anyway
This. I think sanical said goodbye to anything in the 99's way back on November 18th...

LachyLane

HSC
So true.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
lol, what was I meant to expect in a general maths section. Okay, yeah, what you do in school means nothing. Please fail school because it makes life easier.

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
lol, what was I meant to expect in a general maths section. Okay, yeah, what you do in school means nothing. Please fail school because it makes life easier.
F**K me you lack common sense, re-read and interpret "correctly". I never implied that school means nothing i clearly stated your sadistic reference to <99 as suicide clearly indicates you need to adjust your life goals. As for your comment on a general maths section, this highlights your perceived intellectual dominance because you do "greater" subjects. But, you don't even know that > means greater as clearly seen in your sig, what was i meant to expect from a EX2 student who lacks common sense. /Argument

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
F**K me you lack common sense, re-read and interpret "correctly". I never implied that school means nothing i clearly stated your sadistic reference to <99 as suicide clearly indicates you need to adjust your life goals. As for your comment on a general maths section, this highlights your perceived intellectual dominance because you do "greater" subjects. But, you don't even know that > means greater as clearly seen in your sig, what was i meant to expect from a EX2 student who lacks common sense. /Argument
Ok then, you're smarter. Now you can stop whining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)