i thought i would be happy after finished all exams, but... (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
Lol some people didn't because they thought BOS was tricking them by putting two choice which were exactly the same. (they thought it could not be them so they choose another) :/
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Ergh, I've never understood the whole bonfire craze.

Guys, one year from now, when most of you guys are in university, you guys will look back and say: "fuck, HSC ruled". Mark my words.
Oh no, I love Year 12, don't get me wrong :(.
Just not english. Our teacher was the worst teacher and burning the notes was more revenge or closure or whatever over the shitty 2 years with him.

daniellelouise

HSC
Lol some people didn't because they thought BOS was tricking them by putting two choice which were exactly the same. (they thought it could not be them so they choose another) :/
That is exactly what I did. It put me off because I was thinking "well they are the same so it can't be either" but also the question asked about a "viral" infection and I have in my notes that B Cells attack viruses. My notes were probably just wrong though haha, oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

successone

HSC
it was like sorrow to me when i packed up all exam papers and all books,

i felt the time goes so quick, those all things like plenty of memories remind me of what i had done during the HSC.

really, a little bit sad.
Don't worry! Uni will be awesome!

successone

HSC
Most people thoroughly enjoy Year 12, from the social aspect. It's when you bond with your mates heaps more, and it's just more of a community feel (seems like a beginning to a really bad Belonging essay).

In University, there's no structure whatsoever. You aren't spoonfed the answers. For some careers (such as Law and Commerce), it's pretty much required that you have to work in order to start boosting your resume for those penultimate year vacationer/clerkship positions. It's difficult to meet up with your friends.

Pretty much, the only time I meet up with some of my friends is for Friday night drinks. And I can't go to FND every Friday anyway, because sometimes I'm staying back at work til late. Last night, I was at work til 10.30pm, after starting at 8am. Just the way it is.
Wow that is intense. What job do you do?

2011_

HSC
I'm a little sad that the HSC is over :( The focus of my life for so long is gone :(

jamesfirst

HSC
What FOCUS MANNNNNN

You have 4 month break before more INTENSE STUDY in Uni. Live your life now!!!

13abie

HSC
when I finished my last exam, was sleepy, came home watched TV/movies, went to sleep at 1am, then woke up 6pm, continued watching stuff for a few days, then a week later cleaned up my room, then idk what... was alright tho :D
yeah thats exactly what Im planning to do and exactly what I did after trials haha

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh wow Yr 7 was the BEST!!! Can't wait to have a HSC bonfire personally-but there's good social aspects of yr 11/12-you can drive places, there's 18ths etc.

A-Nonentity

HSC
Year 12 ruled, the period after the HSC will rule, the actual HSC and trials and stress? nup and you can't say either or is going to be better, it depends what people do with their lives and if you aren't happy then you are obviously not doing something you're passionate about.

HSC
I agree... are you guys fucking serious? School is literally a prison - you had no choice until you were 17 to participate or not, be grateful that it's over.. I won't be happy until I burn the very last sticky note.
+9999999999999

dionb2014

HSC
I can understand feeling a sense of completion as if a phase of your life is over but really enough to create a thread. Sadness like your expressing is when someone dies, when your house burns down, when leo dicaprio dies at the end of romeo and juliet. Come on you should be rejoicing, your life has just begun.

brachester

HSC
You're only feeling empty. A person without any plans, aims or things they want to complete will always feel empty. Everyon's life are leading by their aim, their dream, like i'm studying because i want to get into Unsw, then i'm doing uni because i want a good job, etc. Without any aim or plans, you're like a lost puppy that doesn't know where the road they're walking on leading them to. SO, spend a day or two figure out what you want to do, this is only the beginning of the whole new life awaiting you, and it is important that you are able to figure out what you want to do with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)