I wrote in lead. (1 Viewer)

jules.09

HSC
At any rate, if there should be a deviation from what you anticipate in terms of aligned marks etc, perhaps contact the board. From what I understand, they keep the exam papers for a while, and after that, if there aren't any "complaints" then the papers are burnt/shredded.

patrick little

HSC
You mean you wrote in graphite because they don't put lead in lead pencils anymore lol and i think you should be ok its pretty slack if they give you zero for the whole test, besides i used pencil for the graphs:D
I did my graphs in lead also... Its hard to adjust i reckon because im always using lead when i write and then i need to write with a pen, and i'm left handed so it tends to smudge.

spyborg

HSC
N/A
It's a terrible concept that u have to do a maths exam in pen, surely trial and error would occur at times especially for harder questions.

LordPc

HSC
you dont have to do maths in pen.

a guy in my class did his whole 4u paper (and 3u paper) in pencil

it makes no difference

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I dont think the markers give a fuck whether you write it in pencil. They're not idiots, or dickheads, and they're not going to explode your HSC by not giving you a mark. Thats rather stupid. Imagine if one of the top students of the state did it in pencil- should their mark be annhilated because it was done in pencil? No. So by extension, you should also get the marks youre entitled to, because there shouldn't be any preferential treatment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)