IB Maths Tutor - Sydney (1 Viewer)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If you are interested in IB Maths tutoring, please call me at: 0490 - 780 347

If I am unable to answer your call, please leave a message (with your name, your IB Maths course, Year, and the suburb you live in) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If you live within 15 km of Epping station, chances are, I can service you.

Thank you.

Last edited:

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A

A Message to all current Year 12 IB Maths (HL) Students

The hardest part of the IB Maths (HL) is the Option. Most IB schools in NSW offer the Calculus Option. If you find this to be really challenging, you are not alone. You are encountering this type of relatively abstract mathematics for the very first time. It would take time to take it all in. Don't forget: this is 1st year university-level mathematics. Most of the university students would also find it hard.

If you are having problems with your Calculus Option, or just want to be better at it, I can help. Just give me a call or PM me.

which schools teach which options? I take it Rebeccazhong learned the Calculus Option.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Please feel free contact me if you are looking for a very experienced personal IB Maths tutor.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
With me, you are not being tutored by a recent IB graduate with a 7 in Maths.

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Oh Hi Jenny. It has been ages since you were active on Bored. Welcome back and thanks for the bump.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Just one more committed and highly-engaged IB student would be nice. When a student is not engaged, it is hard for a tutor to be fully effective.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If you are looking for an IB Maths tutor, why not engage one of the most experienced and best qualified?

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Highly experienced and qualified maths tutor, accepting new students now. Just call me on 0490 - 780 347 for more info.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)