• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ICAS Mathematics Competition (2 Viewers)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Does NSG have a week long muftiday or something?

Realise, what uniform did u wear for 'boys' day? My friend wore grammar i think?
Not mufti, just different stuff on different days.

The boys' uniform day was Friday, with PJ's day being Monday (yesterday now).

MineTurtle

HSC
Btw everyone, a medal is not given out in each school, only each state.
And congrats to RealiseNothing, I've been trying to get a medal for ages lol. I got 37/40 last year and only got a HD :(
Can't wait for results this year, though I already know that I've made an error in one of the Qs.
Good luck everyone!

MineTurtle

HSC
I did a little research and it looks like most/all school participating in ICAS mathematics have received results at round the 19th of September. I checked on my school e news and they have not said anything (except results for ICAS English which I already know lol). Also, if you are one of the medallists, you will receive a HD and then receive and official medallist certificate at the medal ceremony. Another thing, if you have one of your old certificates (of your ICAS results in your current school), look at the bottom of the paper that comes with your certificate and you'll find your personal Tap-ID and PIN. Go to the student login on the ICAS website and type in these details. Although your school gets you results before they post online, you may not receive your certificate until weeks later. For example, my school has the ICAS English results and I know what I got (HD, D, C, P) but I looked online and found my actual results (score out of 60). I want my ICAS maths results soooo badly...

Bye!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
My school hasnt give them back yet. Im so pissed. Im expecting at least a distinction, poss a HD

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Also, if you are one of the medallists, you will receive a HD and then receive and official medallist certificate at the medal ceremony.
I can confirm this is true. I first got a HD certificate last year before getting the medal certificate.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
I thought the distinction cut-off would be higher? I scraped in the 30s and got top 6% :mad2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)