ID card (1 Viewer)

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
They look a photo of me when I enrolled at Law so I assume it'll be good to go. Are our concession cards different? Also I heard the ID cards have payWave and the new paypass technology. Do we use this for the buses?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
They look a photo of me when I enrolled at Law so I assume it'll be good to go. Are our concession cards different? Also I heard the ID cards have payWave and the new paypass technology. Do we use this for the buses?
No. The student card is printed with the concession label on it.

AFAIK, there has been no change to the current system. The student card can double as a Visa debit card with no PayWave.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Got mine yesterday.

The photo is probably the worst photo of me ever taken in my life. lol

Nick_K

HSC
Uni Grad
I got mine today. When I went to the site to activate the debit card function my browser (chrome) told me that the server certificate is not valid. Is it safe to go ahead?

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm, looks like I have to pick mine up on Feb 29th at The Refectory Darlington Campus.

Where is this campus? Is it near the Hogwarts building?

Playgear

HSC
I got mine today. When I went to the site to activate the debit card function my browser (chrome) told me that the server certificate is not valid. Is it safe to go ahead?
Safe to go ahead, yes. But you'd be best to use Internet Explorer. All other browsers produce markup errors. It's using the OLD ANZ card portal. Awful really.

You'd actually be better off going and getting a debit Visa/MasterCard from your bank IMO.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Must be a law thing maybe izzy? None of my law friends have them, but students in other faculties do.

izzy88

HSC
Must be a law thing maybe izzy? None of my law friends have them, but students in other faculties do.
Yeah I guess that's possible. I would have thought id cards would be a centrally organised thing rather than faculties, but I guess they could be organising the send out by faculty.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Still waiting for mine.

Elle4zombies

HSC
Uni Grad
I have to collect my card in O week because the health science faculty was trying an online photo submission for ID cards. I think same goes for the faculty of arts and social sciences and the faculty of vet science.

izzy88

HSC
My sisters ID card arrived today...and she only properly enrolled last monday!

Anyone know how long the post office normally keeps registered mail before sending it back? I'm away for the next week or so and won't be able to collect it even if it did arrive.

zxreth

HSC
My sisters ID card arrived today...and she only properly enrolled last monday!

Anyone know how long the post office normally keeps registered mail before sending it back? I'm away for the next week or so and won't be able to collect it even if it did arrive.
think about 2 weeks?

JRock

Browncoat
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I did mine online, thinking that it would be quicker...

... that was 27 days ago.

:sleep:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Apparently my card got delivered today. Dad just called. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)