IDF Flotilla Incident Official Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
you're a fucking scumbag thinking talking about the holocaust is okay.
So I guess you made that up like the rest of the shit you made up earlier right? Because I don't recall saying that the holocaust was ok.

HSC
N/A
also, they kidnapped four soldiers. Some photos here: �srail'in sildi�i Foto�raflar / 1 - H�rriyet
read the international convention against the taking of hostages
???
M8
saev gillah shalit!

edit: but i can play that game too. maybe you ought to read the thing in that UN human rights charter all about disproportionate force and collective punishment.

edit2: and the fact that it's not their land to begin with. :D

BeeemER

HSC
Do you feel the need to quote every post?

If so give me a warning so I can skip your SHIT

BeeemER

HSC
I see nothing wrong with wat israel did, if I had nuclear weapons, guns and jets I would be bound to cause some shit. Gaza was just the easiest place to test them.

ibbi00

HSC
I see nothing wrong with wat israel did, if I had nuclear weapons, guns and jets I would be bound to cause some shit. Gaza was just the easiest place to test them.
Wow, you're fucked.

Garygaz

HSC
So I guess you made that up like the rest of the shit you made up earlier right? Because I don't recall saying that the holocaust was ok.
You are a downright idiot. 'It's okay for them to go back to Auschwitz'.

Do you know how fucked up that is? Because I've actually been to the jewish war memorial in Germany and you being an Internet tuff guy and thinking Israel calling activists terrorists somehow warrants them to mention Auschwitz shows how totally deluded you are.

holy fuck

HSC
N/A
You are a downright idiot. 'It's okay for them to go back to Auschwitz'.
"Anyway, if it's ok for Israel to say that these people were terrorists, then it's ok for these activists to tell the Israelis to go back to where they came from: Auschwitz. "

It's easy to make things sound right when you take them completely out of context.

You're the dumbest piece of shit I've seen on these forums. The point I made was clear: If you slander you get slandered. There are no double standards here. If Israel wants to deal out collective and enormously offensive intsults to the activists then it ought to expect the same in return.

You've been to Auschwitz - I've been to Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank. We've both experienced sites of genocide, though mine was more recent than yours.

Garygaz

HSC
You're giving validation to their actions through your own logic. Therefore, I'm calling you out on being an idiot. I can see the sort of parallels between calling someone a terrorist, and slandering someone over the mass genocide of their entire culture into the millions.

YEA you are fucked.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
according to david irving auschwitz is all hollywood jews

ibbi00

HSC
You're giving validation to their actions through your own logic. Therefore, I'm calling you out on being an idiot. I can see the sort of parallels between calling someone a terrorist, and slandering someone over the mass genocide of their entire culture into the millions.

YEA you are fucked.
Judaism isn't a culture. Taunts are there all the time. You're a grown up man, deal with it.
Also, you're the idiot justifying the actions of the IDF with the 'they insulted us' card.

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
Judaism isn't a culture. Taunts are there all the time. You're a grown up man, deal with it.
Also, you're the idiot justifying the actions of the IDF with the 'they insulted us' card.
Congratulations. Please link me the line where I justified their actions because they insulted them.

oh that's right, it's not there.

oh that's right, you're the idiot.

oh that's right, that's why everyone keeps neg repping you.

Garygaz

HSC
and religion is a form of culture, did you ever go to school?

HSC
N/A
I'm giving validation to the idea of "if you insult, prepare to be insulted back." Calling Arab people terrorists is one of the most reprehensible insults that one can give them. It labels them as violent, bllodthirsty, moronic extremists and the insult puts them amongst the lowest scum that inhabits the earth. What's worse is that it validates the murder of these activists - something you obviously have no problems with. Telling an israeli to go back to auschwitz simply tells them to die. It doesn't justify that death, it doesn't insult them. It just tells them to die.

But all that is fluff because it all comes down to the following: If israel is going to throw these awful accusations around, then it is more than fair for others to throw insults back. That is all. Don't get ahead of yourself.

SUGGESTIONS FOR REBUTTAL:
*israel deserves to exist because of the holocaust
*Existence of israel ensures that no new holocaust occurs because the jews are under constant threat
*Opposition to israel is tantamount to new anti-semitism
*The hyphenation of anti-semitism is evil
*jews are God's chosen people and therefore the jews who choose to live in israel can do as they please

Garygaz

HSC
tbh i haven't seen anywhere where they have referred to the activists as terrorists. care to site a source?

here's the official statement from netanyahu after the incident:

Reuters AlertNet - FULL TEXT-Statement by Israel's Netanyahu on flotilla deaths

The only people he refers to as terrorists is Hamas. I don't think there are many people who would argue that hamas don't have attributes that are linked to terrorists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)