idiot (1 Viewer)

jack white

After Hours
HSC
I had a day off school today because I was tired and not in the mood so I will appeal tomorrow. If its not successful then I wont worry too much because my ancient average only drops five points down to 82. If i can move that back up another five in the actual HSC exam i'll be back at a good mark -a solid band 5. My rank remains second I think but who knows what will happen....the history head teacher is unpredictable! And my teacher is like a brick wall!

In legal, some students did Aboriginal rights for one of their sections and even though it is not one of our topics for year 12 they still received some marks for their answers. Is that a point of argument? Where is justice my friends?

*steps off soap box*

jack white

After Hours
HSC
fleepbasding said:
good luck man! I lodged an appeal for one of my english adv essay marks today. Hoping for the best. Goodluck, I think you atleast deserve something for your efforts.
Good luck but honestly, expect the worst. I spent an hour racking my brains on that question and no reward.

I sound desperate now I know.

jack white

After Hours
HSC
hey spoke with the head teacher today...no luck. he is a brickwall. he said it was school policy. bull-fricken-shit!!!!!!! policy-schmolicy. oh well, over it. i averaged 82 - thats safe enough. I came second- who cares. If i pull off a 90 in the HSC, i am all good. thanks guys for the advice. if anything comes up, i will notify you all.

*starts studying ass off*

JoeysBoy

HSC
Jack White, I did the exact (almost exact) same thing you did. I did two society questions instead of 1 (two Augustus - titus ones) because I had a mental block on ancient greece. lol... I ended up getting 69 for the exam though (after scaling), with a raw mark of 54.

But the thing that really hurts is that my teacher called me a "liar" (exact word) after I tried to explain it to her. I didn't sign her end of year card, and havn't asked her a question in class since... She pissed me off and she knows it. They suposedly went through the exam format (before hand) when I was off sick and she doesn't believe I was there. lol?

I like your teacher jack :) she sounds cool. At least she understood...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)