Iemma sacks another minister (1 Viewer)

bshoc

HSC
N/A
dieburndie said:
Yeah it's weird hey, it's like the government changing is some crazy fantasy that never actually happens. It's been so long.
As for the minister, I just think that it's terrible he did it for so many years before he was caught. It's awful, but at the same time very funny for some reason.
Thats actually pretty funny, most of us were 7 or 8 the last time we had another prime minister, we've spent our primary secondary and tertiary education lives all under Howard lol

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Sex scandal 'kept under wraps'
Minister's sex charges rock Iemma
Scandals strike Mr Clean right at his strengths
Machine man craved influence
Charges stop Premier in tracks

Also, a speech made by Orkopoulos to the parliament in 2000:

http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/PARLMENT/hansArt.nsf/V3Key/LA20000608007

Mr ORKOPOULOS (Swansea):
"My strongly held view is that there are no greater crimes than those committed against children. Since my election to this Parliament I have been involved in a number of cases that have shocked and horrified me. In each case the innocence of children was taken away and invariably those children have been scarred for life. "

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
Clover Moore? No, you can't be serious. The woman is a nutter. She's my worst nightmare.

Incidentally, I'm probably one of the only ones on the forum who likes Peter Debnam.
Debnam rules, he'll make a great premier.

"Like" and "grudgingly support" dont make a difference at the ballot box anyway.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA oh my fucking god.

A vote for Labor is a vote for paedophilia.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
It's a party on the Labor front bench- Drinking, speeding and homosexuality.

He's greek too. Must be genetic.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I dont understand. Is this all based on the allegations of the kids?

BlackDragon

HSC
i still think, if iemma government can improve their image a bit, and display the strength of their policies that they will win government.

importantly though people, you have to ask yourself, why should these scandals influence your vote? because it doesn't reflect the government or party at all. Just one off crap.

and by the way:

i now have 300 posts :D

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Malfoy said:
Clover Moore? No, you can't be serious. The woman is a nutter. She's my worst nightmare.

Incidentally, I'm probably one of the only ones on the forum who likes Peter Debnam.
Oh my God, the humanity. He is absolutely deplorable, bring back Broggers or put in Goward to save your miserable party I say.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Iemma is shit, but Debnam is shitter. Same with Howard--he's shit, but Beazley's shitter. On a side note, that's probably why Bush won his second term--he was shit, but Kerry was shitter. And no Clover Moore please. Four ministers in the space of 2-3 weeks? Absolutely ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)