If an older girl likes a younger boy, is that incest? (1 Viewer)

Lolita25

HSC
My friend is 17 at the momemt. She has never had a boyfriend but of course has had crushes and stuff. She met this younger boy who is turning 15 pretty soon and she likes him. The thing is, he thought she was his age but she told him how old she really was. After he found out, he still looks at her from far away and stares at her constantly. They have dancing classes together and when they dance, he grabs her real tight and looks down at her as if he is in love...naww

Is that incest?? (SORRY PEOPLE!!! WRONG TERM!!!)
She would be 2 years older. He is in yr 9 and she's in yr 12.

Sorry amiga. If u read this, sorry :D

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
oh fucking hell.

Please be a troll, for the sake of humanity, please be a troll.

HSC
Lolita25 said:
My friend is 17 at the momemt. She has never had a boyfriend but of course has had crushes and stuff. She met this younger boy who is turning 15 pretty soon and she likes him. The thing is, he thought she was his age but she told him how old she really was. After he found out, he still looks at her from far away and stares at her constantly.

Is that incest?? She would be 2 years older. He is in yr 9 and she's in yr 12.

its technically statutory rape.

incest is interfamily relationships.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lolita25 said:
My friend is 17 at the momemt. She has never had a boyfriend but of course has had crushes and stuff. She met this younger boy who is turning 15 pretty soon and she likes him. The thing is, he thought she was his age but she told him how old she really was. After he found out, he still likes her and looks at her in such a romantic, protective way.

Is that incest?? She would be 2 years older. He is in yr 9 and she's in yr 12.

I believe that there is no limit (especailly age limit) when it comes to relationship. It is perfectly fine that your friend has a crush on someone who is younger than her (and it is also absolutely fine that she wants to go out with him). I would personally not look into age when it comes to women. If I like her, I will go out with her no matter how young/old she is (don't get this wrong, I don't think I will fall in love with 80-year-old graney or 5-year-old kid).

I hope your friend's relationship works out well. :cool:

Last edited:

Lolita25

HSC
lyounamu said:
I believe that there is no limit (especailly age limit) when it comes to relationship. It is perfectly fine that your friend has a crush on someone who is younger than her. I hope your friend's relationship works out well. :cool:
LOL. So do i :S

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lyounamu said:
I believe that there is no limit (especailly age limit) when it comes to relationship.
What about a 50 year old man with 6 year old girl?

kokodamonkey

HSC
yr 12 v yr9? ehh.. thats a 4school grades range.. thats just offlimits... if it was yr10 n yr12 then just maybe.. i dont see how one can be year9 and other year12 and only like 2years difference though..

BackCountrySnow

HSC
And when they break up the guy can send your friend to jail for statutory rape.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
if you look at my post again, I mentioned that part.

HSC
I always thought incest was to do with family relationships not age. Paedophilia?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lyounamu said:
if you look at my post again, I mentioned that part.
No you didn't. You said that you don't think you would fall in love with a 5 year old kid, not that you wouldn't go out with one if you did or that it was unacceptable for other people to do it.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
By the way, that's against the law.

I should have worded what I said better.

I was just saying that relationship should not take the age difference into account as long as both parties are over 16. 6-year-old girl has no idea what the real relationship is like. That's why the minimum age for sex is like 16. If a girl is over 16, hopefully, she will make a right decision. If she is over 16 and not mentally disabled, let her be what she likes to be. If she wants to marry with 80 old graney, well, that's her choice (I highly doubt it).

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lyounamu said:
By the way, that's against the law.

I should have worded what I said better.

I was just saying that relationship should not take the age difference into account.
This guy is 15. That is against the law too is it not?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
incest? i do not think that word means what you think it means.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Only if they fuck.
Then it must be ok for a 50 year old to have a relationship with a 6 year old as long as they don't fuck....?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
This guy is 15. That is against the law too is it not?
I was referring to sexual relationship in regards to age. I will just end this discussion as I had a poor start to this argument where I made poor statement in regards to the given scenario. You are correct in what you said and I should have worded mine better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)