If an older girl likes a younger boy, is that incest? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Yung Capone said:
He was 25 and she was 40. Is that incest?
Well, the term 'incest' is interpreted as 'big difference in age between two parties in a relationship in this thread. So....

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Incest refers to relatives. Wtf is wrong with you people. Learn fucking english.

Trajan

HSC
I do believe the OP did recognise her mistake early on but could not edit the thread title.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
Incest refers to relatives. Wtf is wrong with you people. Learn fucking english.
I am aware of that. Why don't you just read what I posed up there seriously. If you are going to criticise my English ability, I will criticise your mental & physical disability.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
lyounamu said:
I am aware of that. Why don't you just read what I posed up there seriously. If you are going to criticise my English ability, I will criticise your mental & physical disability.
I didn't mean you specifically, feel free to criticise me as much as you like. I am heaps mentally and physically disabled...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Riet said:
I didn't mean you specifically, feel free to criticise me as much as you like. I am heaps mentally and physically disabled...
i dun think he is qualified to make that judgement..

unless u use the "takes one to know one" argument :argue:

Evilo

HSC
lyounamu said:
I believe that there is no limit (especailly age limit) when it comes to relationship. It is perfectly fine that your friend has a crush on someone who is younger than her (and it is also absolutely fine that she wants to go out with him). I would personally not look into age when it comes to women. If I like her, I will go out with her no matter how young/old she is (don't get this wrong, I don't think I will fall in love with 80-year-old graney or 5-year-old kid).

I hope your friend's relationship works out well. :cool:
Read this
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=125458 said:
Age of Consent

It's not a guideline it's the LAW Obey it. If you are thinking of fucking someone under sixteen and you are over sixteen, don't, no exceptions. If you are under sixteen and you are going to fuck someone over sixteen, don't. If there is ever a fight you will be tempted to use this against the person, so don't

Only exceptions are if you are BOTH under 16, then it's cool. If one of you is over sixteen PARTICULARLY THE MALE do NOT have sex with emotionally unstable <16 year old girls if the relationship ends in a rocky fashion the insane bitch will probably narc on you and you will be anally raped in prison by a 7' tall Samoan man named tiny.
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=125458

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
lyounamu said:
By the way, that's against the law.

I should have worded what I said better.

I was just saying that relationship should not take the age difference into account as long as both parties are over 16. 6-year-old girl has no idea what the real relationship is like. That's why the minimum age for sex is like 16. If a girl is over 16, hopefully, she will make a right decision. If she is over 16 and not mentally disabled, let her be what she likes to be. If she wants to marry with 80 old graney, well, that's her choice (I highly doubt it).
English isn't a first language for you, is it?

ChairmanZhou

HSC
Lizakith said:
XD

hmm..i guess everyones heard of a story like this before...i dont think its uncommon...

awkward, yes but not uncommon i suppose. age is just a funny thing, and a lot of people do not act their age :D i dont really think its pedo, do you? the girl is only 17-18 did you say.. shes just school age. things just happen when you feel that way. i dont think its wrong.

whoever said a 50 year old guy and a 6 year old girl.

dude. wtf. THAT is wrong.

HalcyonSky

HSC
i know an 18 yr old chick thats rooting / dating a 15-16 yr old

its np.

Personally, i wouldnt go any lower than 15

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lizakith said:
No, it is unfortunately not my first language at the moment. But it's on its way to become one.

What is the point are you raising from this?

jazzbaby

HSC
mr_brightside said:
oh fucking hell.

Please be a troll, for the sake of humanity, please be a troll.

LMAO haha i just HAD to quote that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)