If is right??? o___O (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just brought a Hp5 dvd notebook recently and when i scan it today, it said it scan ~ 1 118 530 objects it took over 5hrs!!!! is that right, and for the battery it only lastest for 4hr is that right also???? o___O
(4GB ram and 2.0Ghz)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Just brought a Hp5 dvd notebook recently and when i scan it today, it said it scan ~ 1 118 530 objects it took over 5hrs!!!! is that right, and for the battery it only lastest for 4hr is that right also???? o___O
(4GB ram and 2.0Ghz)
Are you complaining about the 4hr battery life?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I can't tell with the awful use of the English language

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
(4GB ram and 2.0Ghz)
Each object includes files, folders, icons, programs, essentially everything located on your HDD(s). So thats pretty normal.

As for battery life its quite random, it varies as you do different things on the laptop and in most cases you can change the settings so that it only saps small amounts of power in return for low processing power, dimmed backlight (gotta get mine fixed :mad1: ) and other things.

If you were scanning whilst on battery supply, that would make sense, a lot of power would be needed to scan your laptop, so power would have been sapped rather fast. 4hours is the norm for battery life anyways.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Every laptop does that.

BL on realizing your mistake.

He didnt make a mistake, just worried about bat life and so many objects needing to be scanned.

Im gonna take it this is your first laptop?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
He didnt make a mistake, just worried about bat life and so many objects needing to be scanned.

Im gonna take it this is your first laptop?
He did make a mistake. He bought HP.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
(4GB ram and 2.0Ghz)

Thanks I'll take it from here.
I no longer understand aznspeak.
Even international students don't type like that.

You bought HP.
Expect disrupted productivity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)