If you could go to any university in the world where would it be an why? (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
title says it all.

I would probably go Oxford due to its exellent reputation and world ranking. And also i got a thing for english girls rofl.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Here we go again ... now its a worldwide uni flame war.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
oxford is so toff. been there (visit in year ten) and thought it was so fucking yuppy i wanted to cry.
cambridge on the other hand was awesome, people there dont have as much money and it shows because they arnt walking around in their thousand dollar suits drinking ten dollar late's and talking about neo cromagmatic theorem and how it relates to and reflects the post modernist movement of blah blah blah.

NOTE: i made that last shit up haha
NOTE: i hope you knew that

LazyBoy

HSC
haha actually yeah i forgot all about cambridge havnt heard of the university in ages. As far as harvard goes it lost all its rep with me when it let George W. Bush graduate. lol

LazyBoy

HSC
Cape said:
Here we go again ... now its a worldwide uni flame war.
And why would it have to turn into a flame war? the other thread was not a flame war but rather a discussion. All i have to say is this, if you dont like seeing discussions with oposing arguments then dont read them. If your offended stay away, its easy as that.

Edited due to poor grammar, even for me

Last edited:

Lainee

HSC
Harvard... because the law school seemed so cool in Legally Blonde. Or Yale... because of Gilmore Girls. :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
The University of Newcastle, Australia. I wouldn't change my choice for the world.

LazyBoy

HSC
well if Bush did belong to a society like that it would have been harvard because thats the university his daddy paid his pass for.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes of course, however it's not like kerry doesn't come from a rich family either...
I suggest you look up what the "F" in John F Kerry, stands for.

Rory

HSC
Choices.. I'd either go to Harvard due to Legally Blonde influence, Yale due to Gilmore Girls influence or Oxford so I could bugger off over to Ireland on the holidays and score on some Irish guys rofl.. I'd probably die at Harvard/Yale with all the Americans surrounding me..

LazyBoy

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes of course, however it's not like kerry doesn't come from a rich family either...
I suggest you look up what the "F" in John F Kerry, stands for.
not saying that he isnt a rich daddys boy either. most presidents are. Im just saying that he is intelligent and george w. bush is well.. enough said there.

Lainee

HSC
Rory said:
Choices.. I'd either go to Harvard due to Legally Blonde influence, Yale due to Gilmore Girls influence
LOL! Great minds think alike. :uhhuh:

Rory

HSC
^ Haha too much pop culture reference in the back of our minds; It's probably unhealthy but it feels so good rofl

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
MIT, generally the best university in the world for what I want. Of course that's assuming I had the money to pay the tuition.

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah MIT would be cool. Do you think its the best technology school in the world? what about australia. The only one in australia that i hear all the time is the University of Wollongong.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
No in nearly all aspects MIT would easily trump it.

Private universities have alot more resources available to them, it is also considered the most selective university in the USA and also very good at business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)