If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Whoops, I see.

I would choose to jsut be shot by firing squad.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
For meal, already posted

As for execution method, firing squad but I want them to see my face so no blindfold or hood

SoggyBiscuit

HSC
oh well that's no fun

i would either pull a face
or wear a rubber horse head

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
oh well that's no fun

i would either pull a face
or wear a rubber horse head
Haha of course I would ideally want to smile or give them a strong look or something a bit more dramatic and memorable but practically speaking I will probs be shit scared and emotional during that situation

RANK 1

HSC
i am so hungry right now also just realised that the only thing ive eaten for the past 36 hours is candy

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It'd have to be BBQ Pork Ribs and chips lol! But most death row last meals i've read about are large and excessive (understandably) so i'd probably have to throw in some indian food, tacos and some mexican food, a garlic/cheese pizza, possibly some KFC and maybe some cookies and cream ice cream. Then i'd need to steal that guys idea about LOTR (but maybe something else) to buy myself like 10 hours to enjoy and try to actually eat all that stuff.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha guys, each US state has a set budget for each condemned person's last meal! In light of that, probably pizza with plenty of chilli, with a tall, icy glass of original coke.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Haha guys, each US state has a set budget for each condemned person's last meal! In light of that, probably pizza with plenty of chilli, with a tall, icy glass of original coke.
Haha true but that actually does sound pretty good! Chilli goes well with anything! I'd presumed there was no set budget from some of the stuff i'd seen online lol. I do remember reading that some state stopped doing it after a few people asked for a lot of food and then just sat there not eating anything as a kind of last protest.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
chewing gum...

chew it for as long as possible... can't kill me until I finish my chewing gum...

problem warden???

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
chewing gum...

chew it for as long as possible... can't kill me until I finish my chewing gum...

problem warden???
I see where you are coming from, but as if you wouldn't want a feast as your last meal!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)