• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I'm finding my subjects really difficult (In Yr 11) (2 Viewers)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Why do you find it hard to stay motivated? Maybe not just concentrating on that dream, imagine how you could feel if you don't achieve that dream and you knew you could have had you just studied a little bit harder for these subjects. At the end of the day, I think most people would desire their HSC journeys to be one without any regrets. So give it your best shot, concentrate on how important that dream is to you and if you need any help, always ask on the relevant forums-you are not alone, maybe you can also make sure you give yourself some time each day to do something you like after you finish studying to help you stay motivated. If you don't understand concepts, you should be asking teachers (don't be shy, that's what teachers are for-answering your questions-don't think you are stupid in asking questions, I was one of the most 'stupid' person in my grade and I ended up being dux of my school)-you can email them if you feel really shy-but as long as you told them beforehand that you emailed them. Sometimes trying to explain these concepts can help you to understand them, and make sure you listen very carefully to what the teacher has to say, and perhaps ask some of your friends who are doing the same subject or students who are performing very well in this subject questions-you learn by being humble, not by being embarrassed by what other people could think of you asking questions-take this first step to help yourself (if you can afford it-you can always consider getting a private tutor in a subject you are really struggling to give you the extra push or help:))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)