im gay (1 Viewer)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
dagwoman said:
I don't feel like that at all. You obviously have some internalised homophobia to work through.
Maybe that person just doesn't like public displays of affection. Two blokes kissing, two girls kissing, a bloke and a girl kissing. Maybe this bloke finds seeing it all on the street is gross?

I mean, I hate all forms of public displays of affection except for hand holding. All the rest should be kept for private imo. Regardless of who does it, or their genders.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
poloktim said:
Maybe that person just doesn't like public displays of affection. Two blokes kissing, two girls kissing, a bloke and a girl kissing. Maybe this bloke finds seeing it all on the street is gross?

I mean, I hate all forms of public displays of affection except for hand holding. All the rest should be kept for private imo. Regardless of who does it, or their genders.
I agree with what your saying, but the poster's message implied that this was just or particularly the case for gay guys.

I also don't particularly like seeing PDAs beyond hand holding, gay or straight.

SweetSeasons

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
If you're this confused, maybe you're not gay, just another confused teenage boy with raging hormones.

How do you feel if ppl say "YOU ARE GAY!!!"...?

If ur response is a frown, ur prob just confused.

If u are gay, just beam them a smile with a "yeah! i am!"

-P_D
that's so so so stupid.. if something is said with a negative connotation you're not gonna smile about it wether it's nice or not.... eg: OMG you're so hot said sarcasticly... are you gonna smile about that?

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
lilkiwicutie89 said:
is it true that you have no choice to be gay...

i like gay guys hehehee.. soo sweeet:)
Is it true you have no choice to be a bimbo?

Generalising that all gay guys are "sweet" as just as bad as saying they're all "weak" or sissies" etc.

T

trolloutaface

lilkiwicutie89 said:
is it true that you have no choice to be gay...

i like gay guys hehehee.. soo sweeet:)
kekeke :)

that sounded like a typical myspace comment

angel313

HSC
i would tell them maybe they would be more open if one of there mates where they probably bag it out because of the stereotype and dont know anyone who is

bella13

HSC
Being gay doesn't change who you are as a person. OK . so don't think that it does it's just means you are attracted to the same sex and have different sexual preferences nutin else. I had a cousin who died of AIDS and he was gay I'm Not tryin to chage your mind or ne thing i'm just stating be very careful ! bascially just giving you the advice no one bothered to give my uncle :(

Yr 12 is a very very improtant year and it is entirely up to you whether you tell your friends now or later depending where you live you will know the most common rection. I personally wouldn't tell them until after the exams because it takes the pressure of you if they do choose to not accept it. And it's going to be hard with your whole group being basically homophobic

G e t b a c k 2 me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)