Imaginative Jouney Essay Help (1 Viewer)

sensabully

hey,

i have an essay to do for Imaginative Journeys.

i was wondering if anyone could help me come up with an introduction.

the Q is;

"Journeys open Possibilities"
What types of possibilities were opened up in the journeys you have explored in the Area of Study?

we need to refer to 3 texts which are On Giants' Shoulders, one from the stimulus booklet, and one of our own. give recommendations on stimulus and own choice texts.

Im Stuck for ideas.

Can Someone PLEASE help.

I'm Desperate.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Hey, Josh. :p

Why not just start? Write down an intro, then just scribble down some ideas on how each text might relate to Image Journeys. Then try and do the same thing, but being more specific: how they relate to opening up possibilities. If you can link the text to opening up possibilities and opportunities, it will be easy to then link it to imaginative journeys opening up possibilities.

Also look through your texts or chosen OGS chapters and just pick some quotes (short, concise) which you think would relate to what you're doing. You can work them in later to help prove your thesis.

Maybe after all this you can try to formulate a body paragraph which incorporates all this.

You also might want to look at those sheets we were given last term - the ones which told you things to talk about in an essay: tense, person, modality, et cetera. Tie a few of these in to strengthen your analysis.

Remember the hardest part is getting something down.

sensabully

thanx steele,

this is so fricken funny. someone i actually know replying...

thanx for the advice.

i'll try some of ur techniques and see if they work..

thanx again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)