Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

400miles

400miles giggles girlishly at the fact that there is nothing important he actually has to say.

Then worried that this post might be found to be irrelevant in this forum, he mutters incoherently about JHakkas mystery major work.

---------------------------------

Only wankers talk about themselves in the third person

J

jhakka

jhakka feels the lie of this thread. He is outraged at the untrueness and lack of importance in this post and swears to never return until he does.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Jeez, you short story folk sure do like your irrelevant topics, don't you? :D

HSC
N/A
Not all the time, but most of the time, like... yeah :D

EE2 isn't something you can or will work on 24/7, so in the times that you aren't working, you can do fun stuff like this... which is mostly just playing around with our "expansive and oh-so-brilliant-literary-minds"

Although I really do want to hear 400miles' girlish giggle.

:D

J

jhakka

This was pretty much what Ext 2 was like for me. We'd talk a bit about our projects with the teacher (this is during our early morning classes), and then spend the rest of the time talking about irrelevant junk or joking about our work.

The last couple of weeks were fun because I got to proofread other peoples' stuff. :D

400miles

I'm outraged. There has been numerous people responding claiming this thread is 'irrelevant' or trying to 'add to the irrelevancy'... WELL STOP! Because this thread is by far one of the most relevant threads of today, it has EVERYTHIGN to do with EE2... DId you not read the part where I mumbled incoherently about jhakka's mysterious major work? This enigma is perhaps one of the most important challenges facing us '04s today. And you'05s, I dont remember inviting you to my thread. I'm not sure I'm ready to let you hear my girlish giggles...

J

jhakka

Leave my story out of this. I'm more concerned about why a Script writer is in the Short Story forum. *mock gasp* Oh the horror.

HSC
N/A
"Oh the horror...the horror..."

Do I hear Marlow from Heart of Darkness speaking? (Eng Ext 1 Preliminary Year... *shudder*)

Theoretically, irrelevance is relevance because it emphasises the relevance of an irrelevant situation...

Now who wants to write a story based on that?

J

jhakka

But isn't the short story all about irrelevance? You don't need textual references, and so the story is relevant to nothing but itself.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
It was Kurtz who really said "The horror, the horror!"

And if I may use Marlow's words (appropriated to suit circumstances)

One thing that can be said of this thread is that "of all its gifts the one that stands out preeminently, that carries with it a real sense of presence, is its words, the gift of expression, the most illuminating or the most comtemptible, a pulsating stream of light or the deceitful flow from the heart of an immense darkness." ;)

Just kidding! Don't fry me....

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
oh my god...

Someone who actually remembers Heart of Darkness (or someone who understood it in the first place). Kill me now before I forget this moment...!!!

400miles, I'm dying to see this girlish angriness. I've never witnessed it before. Bitchiness yes, girlish anger no.

There is SO much good entertainment in the EE2 forum tonight :D

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i admire goldendawn.. he/she has such good english :(

HSC
N/A
I'm sure that we all have the potential to use "such good english"...

It's just a matter of if we do :D

The beauty of EE2

:D

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
I appreciate the compliment boasboy. And yes, Glitterfairy, the choice is yours. As the fool from King Lear says:

"Have more than thou showest,
Speak less than thou knowest,
Lend less than thou owest,
Ride more than thou goest,
Learn more than thou trowest,
Set less than thou throwest,
Leave thy drink and thy whore,
And keep in a door,
And thou shalt have more
Than two tens to a score."

;)

HSC
N/A
Right. So I'm officially an uneducated loser who can't tell the difference between one end of an encyclopedia from another.

*goes off to sulk*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)