Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

400miles

Thomas wonders why he wasn't invited to the meet and greet. He also wonders why he's on the very bottom of the scoreboard (ungrateful people). He therefore deducts all points from everyone but himself.

44 - Thomas
0 - Lynn
0 - Katie
0 - Amber
0 - Susan
0 - Marcus
0 - Justin
0 - Alan

Thomas then smiles and giggles (yes, girlishly once again) and returns all the points.

197 - Lynn
111 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
100 - Marcus
97 - Justin
96 - Alan
44 - Thomas

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Susan gives Thomas 50 points for being the thread starter, as I-PR has become a way of life, not just a thread.

197 - Lynn
111 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
100 - Marcus
97 - Justin
96 - Alan
94 - Thomas

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus awards himself 1, 000000 points for having funky jeans :p

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Susan is going to go points-awarding crazy.

Susan deducts the 1000000 points that Marcus awarded himself, because of the rule stating that one cannot award points to ones self.

However, Susan does award Marcus 10 points as sympathy because his jeans have a hole in the crotch and the fly keeps on coming undone.... :D

Susan awards Justin 30 points for the distribution of something special :)

Lynn gets an extra 3 points for great driving but not more because Susan doesn't like Lynn on more than 200 points. :p

Amber gets another 10 points for wearing boy boxers.

Katie gets 9 points for sprouting devil horns, as it is quite an achievement.

Alan gets 10 points for his 48 in English Extension 2 and general all round coolness...

And EVERYONE in I-PR gets 5 points for getting their HSC Results. (including Susan! :))

205 - Lynn
142 - Justin
121 - Alan
115 - Katie
115 - Marcus
115 - Amber
105 - Susan
99 - Thomas

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber humbly apologises for her persistent and noticeable online absence. Her computer's net is still not working, driving Amber nuts, and she has now resorted to kidnapping her father's work laptop.

AMBER SHOUTS HUGS CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! From what Lynn has told her, Amber believes that her friends are a rather intelligent bunch of peeps :D
Amber's ext2 story got 39 (raw) which was a little disappointing but ohhhhhhhhhhh well. Fire_hydra (amber bestest friend) did poetry and received an outstanding 49!!! BRILLIANT!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Also, Amber has not checked her UAI yet as she is rather scared. She is waiting for the snail mail :) thankfully Amber does not require a UAI for her uni course of creative writing at Wollongong, so Amber isn't actually all that concerned. Meh :p

Amber says that the I-PR meetup was a great deal of fun, and rather phallic.... (ask Alan)

*MWAH* Love you all xo

400miles

Thomas thought you did need a UAI for that course. That's what he was told. He received a letter of semi-acceptance saying the interview was fine but all that was now left was the UAI. The letter also said the median UAI of last years students was 82...?

Maybe he's wrong.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan is feeling phallated today. he is somewhat burnt, from yesterdays 6 hr sun bath.

Hope you ahve much fun tmr, Amber! Dont get too phallic.

400miles

Thomas wants to know if theres another I-PR meet-up happening after not being invited to the last!

HSC
N/A
Lynn thinks there will be - and proposes a beach picnic in very early January (before Justin has to go to work!). Lynn wants to know what days everyone is free from 2nd Jan - 5th Jan, and suggests we all meet at the Interstate ticket gates, Central Station at 10am. (ie the only ticket gate where you can see sky).

PS - Lynn suggests that Thomas pm someone with his email address. Once he establishes himself firmly on the msn social circuit, there will be no stopping him. :p

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus awards Amber and Lynn 20 points each, because they just deserve it :)
Marcus also awards Thomas 20 points for talking to himself.

Lynny said that I am a source of "content", and am integral to the perpetuation I-PR posting. So, I shall perpetuate with a question:

Why is every question its' own answer?

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Something to help you answer the question:

Master: What is the meaning of life?
Child: Life is meaning.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Another hint:

An object simply exists, without need of explanation;
I AM.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Another hint:
Every sentence contains a subject, a verb, and an object.

The boy (subject) went (verb) to the shops (object).

Did the boy (subject) go (verb) to the shops (object)?

Of course, there is also a preposition in there... but just ignore it, lol.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
By Royal Decree:

Whomever is first able to solve this insoluble riddle, by wit or study, without artifice or foulplay, shall cordially be awarded a prize of 50 points.

Signed:
I-PR Thread Scribe.

J

jhakka

Justin would like to announce that he has changed his preferences to better suit his goals and his (current) UAI. He hopes that he will get a bit of leeway when he gets the result of his clerical recheck.

His preferences are now as follows:

Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Writing & Cont Cultures) at University of Technology, Sydney

Bachelor of Arts at University of Sydney

Bachelor of Education (Sec: Humanities & Social Sciences)/Bachelor of Arts at University of Sydney

Bachelor of Arts at University of New South Wales

Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education at University of New South Wales

Bachelor of Arts at UWS

Bachelor of Arts at University of Wollongong

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)