• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
When Evan enrolled at TAFE last year he discovered a service offered at TAFE where for around $120 you can enroll in a semesters worth of tutoring, 15 hours a week in Maths, English and Languages. An enrollment in any ILC gives membership to every ILC in the state the only barrier being that the tutor's skills are reflected in the classes offered at that TAFE
Edit:School as well as TAFE students can employ the ILC

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
hey Diana didnt know that. Diana will now have to consider this an option as well.....
Thanks Evan

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan knows of it because he gets it for free :D
The only drawback is that as stated earlier the classes reflrct the tutoring so if that particular TAFE only offers year 10 english then that is basically what you get, so if you live in the North Sydney or Wollongong areas then you're in luck for english but like Evan said earlier math is also offered and that would be cheaper than the current tutoring plus nearly every TAFE is equipped with 3u math level teachers
Edit: Evan just read Amber and Alan's works and like WOAH! Those are fucking fantabulous pieces of wonder. Definitely proffessional level. Evan also read Marcus' and wished there was more space as he would have liked to see all of Marcus' imaginary world. Evan also wonder's where the rest of IPR's Major works for English are :confused:

Last edited:

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Matt regrets having read only the first two pages of Lynn's work, but has decided perhaps it is a better idea to stop reading.
And he wishes that Lynn's pup gets better soon!
Matt is confused about what Evan is doing - pathways?

Oh pardon me - Hello all!

HSC
N/A
Lynn thinks it is a VERY good idea to stop reading her major work.

Lynn seriously swears to not talk to Matt, Marcus or Justin for an entire day if they read her major work, as they are banned from it. She also hopes Shadow comes home soon, but the vet called and says she has a bit of a temperature... :S

J

jhakka

Justin feels he can read Lynn's major work if he wants to, because his got a crap mark.

He greets the rest of IPR.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
kami said:
Evan turned 18 in Oct however Evan likes to downplay that fact as most people make the assumption because of Evan's age that he is repeating or doing Pathways neither of which is true and Evan especially despises the snobbish looks people give him as a result of that assumption.
Evan will not bite Matt's head off for saying Pathways and states he completed CGVE( TAFE delivered vocational Year 10) in 2003 then proceeded to do HSC at TAFE where along with everything else he sat English Adv & Biology exams for the HSC last year and is finishing this year so most definitely not Pathways

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
Good morning Justin, Matt and Lynn. :)
Evan gets no Hello? :(
Evan also asks how everyones enrollment went if he hasn't asked already
Edit: Evan thinks Lynn should not worry about her work as Evan thinks it is much better than deus ex machina's

illodous

Angels...
HSC
kami said:
Evan will not bite Matt's head off for saying Pathways and states he completed CGVE( TAFE delivered vocational Year 10) in 2003 then proceeded to do HSC at TAFE where along with everything else he sat English Adv & Biology exams for the HSC last year and is finishing this year so most definitely not Pathways
Pardon me.. :)
Hello Susan :D

I'm sorry Justina, I might have offended you :p

HSC
N/A
kami said:
Edit: Evan thinks Lynn should not worry about her work as Evan thinks it is much better than deus ex machina's
Lynn is flattered, but the fact remains that SHE is neither proud or happy with her work, and thus would be much happier if those of her friends who have not read it would remain so.

Lynn also states that she got a similar mark if not worse than Justin's, if her memory serves her correctly. As for enrollment - Lynn's is on Feb 4th, and she still has yet to even get a decent understanding of the Mac timetable. She plans on doing all her major organising - singing lessons, dance lessons and Uni - after Thursday, when "real life" starts up again.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan wonders since "real life" is recommencing so soon if there is an IPR meet-up coming up and if so would it be to too presumptuos to ask if he could come along

J

jhakka

Justin doesn't want real life to start. He is exhausted enough with fake life.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Justin doesn't want real life to start. He is exhausted enough with fake life.
That is because Justin is indeed a fake identity - he is in fact Nick Giannoppillis- the Wog Boy and he is after Lynn :D :uhhuh:

J

jhakka

kami said:
That is because Justin is indeed a fake identity - he is in fact Nick Giannoppillis- the Wog Boy and he is after Lynn :D :uhhuh:
Justin pulls off his mask.

"Actually, I'm the bitter old janitor who doesn't like tourists making a mess on the floor. And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids and their stupid dog."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)