• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Most probably. You know how much of a sucker I am for angry sex.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
super katie said:
Katie had a tin of pre made sugary stuff called "daiquri rimmer" which you put around the rim of a daiquri glass. However the tin opened and now there is random sugary mix in her bed :D And Katie's day at work was pretty mucht the same as ever.
"haha" - Marcus is amused, :p.
But he is also relieved that the splendiforous Katie has returned to I-PR.
(PS: Marcus thinks that Alan needs a sweet bed like Katie's - with a suga daddy init.).

HSC
N/A
Lynn is equally happy the "splendiforous" (has Marcus been watching Mary Poppins, Lynn wonders?) Katie aka Lynn's partner in crime has returned to IPR.

Lynn is also amused at the mention of sugar daddies.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus' latent side is vaguely interested in Alan's assertiveness, but the other side thinks he is being a bit brash :uhhuh:.

HSC
N/A
Lynn is still wondering whether Marcus has watched Mary Poppins recently, and if not, she thinks she will have to make herself a cup of chocolate milk to rise up on the chirpiness level.

ROFL @ above post.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn is still wondering whether Marcus has watched Mary Poppins recently, and if not, she thinks she will have to make herself a cup of chocolate milk to rise up on the chirpiness level.

Marcus apologies for the tardiness of his reply to Lynn. Marcus has not seen Mary Poppins lately, and suggests it as a movie to rent for the next I-PR get together at Katie's place.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Llyrai said:
Was that an offer?
bend over, NOW!!
Sorry Sir! But Evan must defer your demand as he is too worn out from your last session :D

HSC
N/A
*comforts Alan*

Lynn agrees that Mary Poppins could be very entertaining to watch. She wonders when this next get-together might be? (Lynn is having withdrawal symptoms, she misses talking to everyone in person so much!)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Be very scared... :D
Marcus is here, he's not queer... but he'll try anything once, ;).
Evan feels bereft! He thought Marcus was his E-Pimp!

HSC
N/A
Evan can have Lynn's wannabe pimp, if he likes. She warns him about 3 am phone calls though.... :S lol

EDIT: Lynn hugs Thomas and says "don't feel lonely my little duck! We still love you!"

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus will always be Evan's E-Pimp! There's no changing that.
Evan gasps at Marcus lame attempt to win Evan back to the fold and becomes his own E-pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)