• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
(Back to thrid-person)

Alan is also asian, yet australian born. He does NO maths, believes it to contain skills that contradict the values of English, and that in comparison, it is nothing more but a waste of time.

He thinks baked-beans are yummy on a very rare basis, and that although he is the youngest of three boys, he receives no help or familial advantages. He found the intrusion of sub a bit offensive (Yes, Alan is already getting defensive), but also quite funny.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
In addition, he must admit to NOT agreeing that all people are equal. He believes that people are born equal, but on the due course of time, people do not excel at the same rates, and in fact, some people do indeed degrade. Alan has (most probably) a more harsh life to others and can not confess to believing that all people are so equal and just.

*Alan realises he missed out on the series return of QAF *SHOCK!**

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
And now that Alan is getting a bit down that he missed out on such a watershed moment to the growth of Important: Please Read, he will indeed leave for this morning, and wishes Justin luck for his IPT exam this afternoon, acknowledging that Justin requires it not.

Good morning and Farewell!

J

jhakka

Justin acknowledges Alan's points, though he disagrees with some of the finer aspects. In addition, he also wishes Alan the best of luck in his exams, and is confident that he well do well since he actually studied yesterday.

HSC
N/A
Lynn dreads ancient history. Lynn is sitting next to huge pile of Caesar notes and NOT feeling the love.

Lynn wants to crawl into a hole and DIE...

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Morning Llyn!

Im sure you'll do fine...stop worrying. Alan on the other hand...needs chocolate

HSC
N/A
Lynn is quite sure that she is NOT going to be fine and subsequently fights Alan for chocolate

*biff* *pow* *bam* *scratch*

HSC
N/A
Lynn believes that speaking in third person makes it easier for her to conceal her FEAR and TERROR associated with ancient exam on Thursday. Even though she is ABSOLUTELY PETRIFIED she will try her hardest to HIDE HER STRESS AND ANXIETY from fellow BOS members.

Lynn wishes that she could just go back to bed, but no. Caesar calls.

*sigh*

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus would like to know if Lynn wants help with Sparta

HSC
N/A
Lynn is grateful for Marcus' gallant offer of help but confesses that even though she does not know Sparta all that well, she knows it a lot better than any of her ancient societies or personalities.

Lynn decides that when the time arises, she will call on Marcus in her deepest hour of need. Until then, she shall aim to accumulate a stronger grasp on the entire course first, but she hastens to thank Marcus again for his offer of help and beseeches him to not feel as if he is being pushed away.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus understands and does not feel pushed away.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan would just like to say, that in reference to Ancient History, he is irrelevant, and that all following posts that refer to 'Ancient', will indeed, be irrelevant.

400miles

I just want to put this post here to interrupt this ongoing third-person-ness. And to tell you all that I'm deeply disappointed.

Deeply.

Deeply.

Disappointed.

sub

hahahaah, i did that yesterday...they just keep soldiering on...4u of english does strange things to ppl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)