Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
super katie said:
Katie accepts Marcus' apology and stands erm... back again. Katie wonders why short story people are more interesting than poetry people, and if they are all incredibly sexually frustrated?
*Alan raises his hand.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus wonders which rite of passage he is going through, and looks to Alan for enlightenment. *cough* *cough*

400miles

Thomas giggles and runs out of the room and towards a sunset that seems out of place (it's 10.40 for crying out loud!).
Thomas is never seen again.

J

jhakka

Justin states that Alan is probably the most sexually frustrated of all of the Short Story folk. He then rejoices at the 1000 posts in this thread.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
400miles said:
Thomas giggles and runs out of the room and towards a sunset that seems out of place (it's 10.40 for crying out loud!).
Thomas is never seen again.

Thomas may think he is never seen again, but the little green light on his status bar betrays him.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan suggests we all join in on a teddybears 'picnic'.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus acknowledges Justin's wisdom. He also declares that he does not like the idea of having a 'teddybears picnic' with Alan.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Should not we post-pone the celebration till Amber, Lynn, Susan and Monkey are seen online again?

J

jhakka

Llyrai said:
Should not we post-pone the celebration till Amber, Lynn, Susan and Monkey are seen online again?
Justin suggests that they could be online, though they are probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)