Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Susan applied for Mod position on the 20th of October.

Susan enquires why Justin is wondering?!

J

jhakka

Justin applied for a moderator position early this month (or was it last month?) and has heard nothing. Justin has recently PM'd anti asking if the application went through, and if necessary will reapply.

EDIT: It was October 19, but feels like it was years ago.

HSC
N/A
Lynn is posting at 5:30 in the morning and wonders what the value of being a mod is. If there are obvious answers, please point them out. After all, it is very early in the morning and her brain is not functioning as well as it might normally. It is however, clearer than she may have imagined.

Lynn concludes by wishing that she was an EE1 Mod as well as in classic "I'm stressed so give me anything I want" manner, she points out fact that her teacher wrote the RFTG syllabus and therefore she is cool by default. She then thinks about this a little bit more. She is not sure how she could aid members in bagging out good old Mr E and defend him at same time. He is, after all, highly eccentric teacher who frequently bangs hand hard down onto table's surface and shouts out "BABOONS!"

400miles

Yay no more exams.
Now I can spend all my time crying about the fact that my 'Important - Please Read' thread has been overtaken by third-person-ers.

HSC
N/A
Lynn quickly reverts back to first-person-narration in temporary attempt to make 400miles feel better.

"Dear 400miles,

We love you and support you but unfortunately speaking in third-person is just so damn addictive. On plus side, most of us - if not all of us - have now finished the exam, and in out glee we might just slip up. Who knows?

Love Lynn.

PS: Guess what guys! I JUST FRICKIN' FINISHED MY HSC EXAMS!!! YAY!!!

J

jhakka

Justin still has one more exam, however that is only Society and Culture.

Justin got out of his exam an hour and a half early, and asks if anyone esle can feel the w00tage?

HSC
N/A
Lynn does, although she only finished 15 mins early after whizzing through Sparta reallyreallyreallyreallyreally quickly.

J

jhakka

Justin praises Lynn for finishing early, and believes that getting out as soon as possible is a big step in not caring. :)

HSC
N/A
Lynn wonders whether the ridiculously long amount of time supervisors take to collect papers is an indication of how much they care.

J

jhakka

Justin doubts it, though he didn't have to wait long since he was the third one out.

HSC
N/A
Lynn raises her eyebrow in suprise. She believes she was one of the first to finish but had to then take the next ten minutes writing out Centre Number and Student Number on soooooo many pages. She remembers shaking her wrist to try and dislodge cramp. She also remembers that HGHS is a champion school for waffling, and reasons that for most of the HGHS Ancient girls, they finished at the same time, but some are just better wafflers than others.

We were firmly told not to leave early. Under pain of not getting chocolate.

J

jhakka

Justin was told that we'd be called up if they didn't think we made a serious attempt, but he assumes that would go through the teachers first, and is not worried.

Justin doesn't care anyways. What's done is done.

HSC
N/A
Lynn agrees.

Lynn also wonders what markers will think of her writing. she tends to go all big and loopy when she's nervous.

J

jhakka

Justin's writing was surpisingly small and legible today. Usually his writing is awful when it's small.

sub

hey just another random interruption, but have any of u guys finished ur hsc's?

J

jhakka

Justin agrees that handwriting is always better when there is no stress involved.

Justin would like to inform sub that he finishes his HSC next Thursday.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus greets Lynn and Jhakka excitedly. He is glad ancient history is over, and pronounces that it was not as hard as he had thought it would be. He knows he did very well with Egypt and Xerxes, pretty well with Sparta; and yet he didn't finish Persia. Nonetheless, he wrote enough to get at least 15, for that question, and is expecting fairly high marks in the 20-25 range for the others.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus doesn't have a problem with handwriting anymore. He used to. It used to be so bad that even he couldn't read what he was saying. But, he has special provisions and gets to type his exams :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)