Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan cries again. :( The lovely third person is gone...this is starting to feel like like NS...*hopes Justin won't have to close it*:(

skyby

HSC
skye walks into the thred... hmmm i cn walk into threads.. interesting
and galnces around at the maddnes... hehe i likes it
skye waves to u all

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan forgives the neophyte IPRers:)
He also outlines what IPR is about and a few rough guidelines: third person is preferred as is a minimum of netspeak and swearing. Insulting another poster is frowned upon, though some light hearted teasing is fine, and it may be a spam thread but it should maintain a sufficient level of integrity that our friendly neighbourhood moderators Justin and Susan think it is warranted to remain open. Otherwise have fun.:)
Evan also has taken heart in his major work, and amusingly it was from an 03er piece of spam in their showcase thread. My work seems sadistic, can I get 49 too?:D
He also asks Lexi how her Major Works are going? And what about Jarred?

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
Jarred replies that his majors are a bit behind scedule, but they are coming along nicely. he also thanks Evan for asking.
Jarred tell Skye that no, he did not steal Harry Potters cloak, he stole the invisible mans ability to become invisible

skyby

HSC
skye gasps... thats not very nice jarred!
skye wish she did art or something. she hates all her subjects as they are all mean and nasty!
skye sit at her computer bored out of her brain... waiting for luch to begin so she can leave the school for the rest of the day...

skyby

HSC
is not so suprised... she doesnt want to be at school... though there was one thing good about school she can remember she got her school jersys today. so ther is one thing she is greatful for.
skye is still sick and cough more today than the last two days and wish she didnt come to school

skyby

HSC
skye sighs... the dreaded belll has gone... maths now for 52minutes... she wishes to go home but nos that cnnot be.
skye gets up and leaves farwell all

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Alex waves to everyone and wishes she had the discipline and the motivation to finish her stupid mws. shes trying to make herself but everytime she tries to write the crap that comes out of her pen and mind disgusts her.

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
tez waves hi to IPR, then goes back to his conics sections. By the way, tez has finished his MW, reflection and believes his teacher will once again tell him to edit in 3 days after the trials

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
tez0r said:
tez waves hi to IPR, then goes back to his conics sections. By the way, tez has finished his MW, reflection and believes his teacher will once again tell him to edit in 3 days after the trials
Hi Tez! *waves*, congrats on your mw and don't worry about conics, its fairly basic really so long as you know your formulas and apply them well.

skyby

HSC
skye walks bak into the room and waves to every1. how are we all on this fine moring??

skye is easyily bored and entertains herself with her msn space

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan is crabby and believes he is losing decades off his life in the race to finish assessments. And how is Skye?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan just finished his story + reflection for 3unit eng which needs to be handed in in ten mins and then in 5 hours he has a 4unit math test he needs to study for...and he got to sleep at 1am, so he is crabby. *throws a crab at everyone*

400miles

465 pages long. Jesus louisus. And you're still all using 3rd person. I think I should be famous about now. I'm releasing my autobiography on the weekend, you're all invited. Except anyone who's currently in year 12.
There are so many new people in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)