in love with my bestfriend???? (1 Viewer)

cassieagill

HSC
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless you're absolutely sure she feels the same way, my best friend really liked me...even loved me for a while, but i didn't feel the same way, i never heard it from him, but it was obvious, and he told my friends about it who told me, however if he actually told me himself, our friendship would be over, i would never be comfortable around him again and i would feel too guilty to see him, so suss out her feelings too.

flettj

HSC
i feel in love with my bestfriend and we also started dating, we have been together nearly 5 months and loving it :)

HSC
easiest way

make suttle hints n see how she reacts

if u c the signs then go for it

soho

HSC
Unless she's interested in you (and it's really obvious if she is) then you've already been epically friendzoned. If she's in any way attracted to you the signs should hit you harder than a freight train.

If you're not seeing that, give up and screw her younger sister instead.

Trust me. It's a lot harder to get out of the friendzone than it is to set your sights for someone else.

ubernuton

HSC
if you do love her, you have 2 choices that is go after her, even if the friendship dies it's a fuck load better than being depressed for the rest of your life (which if it is love you will be or atleast for 5ish years) and wondering what could have been
or shoot yourself in the head now and save everyone alot of time and yourself alot of saddness

HSC
yah somehow close.. i mean i can talk to them and hang out with them. i can ask them about how my "bestfried" feels for me but that would surely be the first step for my bestfriend to know how i feel for her..and i don't want her to know in that way..i mean i want it to be in a nice manner and not by rumors (although it is not a rumor since it is true0
As someone who's done this, twice, go for it and accept the consequences.

She might say no and your friendship will be ruined, you might break it off in a few weeks, a few months or a few years with the same result. But whatever happens it is much better than the frustration you'll have when she starts seeing other guys over the next few years.

Last edited:

BertyR

Photographer
HSC
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless you're absolutely sure she feels the same way, my best friend really liked me...even loved me for a while, but i didn't feel the same way, i never heard it from him, but it was obvious, and he told my friends about it who told me, however if he actually told me himself, our friendship would be over, i would never be comfortable around him again and i would feel too guilty to see him, so suss out her feelings too.
+1

yeah don't do it

laurencawdell

HSC
I think you should do it! go for it :)
have you ever seen dawson's creek?
if you haven't, you should see it.
what happens is, dawson is best friends with joey..and joey has liked dawson forever basically, and dawson doesn't see it. but when dawson finds out joey likes him, he starts to realize he likes her back, and they end up being together.

it's better to try and fail then to never try at all.
so live in the moment,and even if she doesn't like you back, tell her "I'd still like to stay friends with you, because i'd never want to lose a friendship like ours"
and if she admits to liking you back, then great :D

go for it, dude!

also, good luck.
:)

XPac2

HSC
ok look. Life sucks like this. BUT. u can either go for it and take the chance, or u can pussy out and be a punk ass bitch, living the rest of ur life not knowing.

be.yourself

HSC
Thats sweet. Haha
The classic tale of best friend falling in love with best friend...
Well, it doesnt have to be true that your friendship will break if you get into a romantic relationship.
The assumptions of society kill me.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
hi guys....i have recently fallen in love with my best friend. its kind of weird i guess but then again pplz always say that love is friendship on fire :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
not anymore....well we had an argument and he doesnt want a relationship so meh.....what can u do? life goees onnn

HalcyonSky

HSC
thanks for the update ive been checking this thread every day!

mRJoJo

Spacebook
HSC
N/A
this was like me some time last year

i kept listening to frankie jay - driving myself insane
cause i could totally relate to the lyrics haha lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC
what do u do if u like ur best friend but they kinda dont like u that much, well not as much as they used to?
do u get over that person or just let it go with the flow?
im really confused

mRJoJo

Spacebook
HSC
N/A
what happened ?
we had a massive fight because i jst stopped talking to her
it was for the best but. after the fight i got over her and we didn't really see each other any more.

felt like a changed man:drink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)