INSEARCH --> B Property Economics (1 Viewer)

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
If I do not get the UAI for property economics, is it possible to do a INSEARCH diploma and then do property economics after? How hard is this pathway/will I definately get into property economics?

Also, when looking at the diploma of business it says it costs $28 000 (16 months), why is it so expensive and are there any ways to reduce the cost of the course?

Thanks.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
you need 83 for PE. pick up a dud course and ace it in the first year...do a few electives which match with the PE course...and tranfer over...thats my advice.

HSC
I don't think INSEARCH offers an alternate entry into PE.

INSEARCH is covered by FEE-HELP. There isn't anyway to reduce the cost, but you can get a $5,000 scholarship for your continuing studies at UTS if you're a top student

INSEARCH - UTS Scholarship

Edit: Go to the INSEARCH information evening this Thursday, 5:30pm - 7:00pm :)

brad616

HSC
If I do not get the UAI for property economics, is it possible to do a INSEARCH diploma and then do property economics after? How hard is this pathway/will I definately get into property economics?

Also, when looking at the diploma of business it says it costs $28 000 (16 months), why is it so expensive and are there any ways to reduce the cost of the course?

Thanks.
Yes, the Insearch diploma for Property Economics comes under "Business Services". It is worth the $28,000 as it will get to where you want to go. It is very expensive as the classes are smaller, you get more assistance etc. Yes, there are ways to reduce the cost of the course which include Fee Help. If I were you I would visit them directly tomorrow. The UAI/ATAR for Property Economics is 87.15+ which is underestimated by a lot of people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)