Insomniacs. (1 Viewer)

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
Is there anyone who just can't sleep at night? It'll be about 1:30am for example and you just can't go to sleep?

It happens regularly and I feel it's seriously going to interrupt my attentiveness at school. I wish there were some homeopathic ways to tire yourself out.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, I'm up till 4am-6am purely because I have to be completely depleted of energy before I have a chance of being able to get to sleep. It sucks.

blaketat

HSC
Yeh, I'm up till 4am-6am purely because I have to be completely depleted of energy before I have a chance of being able to get to sleep. It sucks.
Tell me about it! It's the worst when you finally get to sleep at lets say 4am, and have to get up at 7am. Horrible. WOW you're from Central Coast?
I love it up there.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Oh same used to happen with me and still it happens almost everyday. My mom says ohhh please get to bed and then I get scolded lol

But there must be some reason why you don't feel like sleeping.. I mean when do then really sleep, and at what time you get up, how is your lifestyle??? etc etc..

blaketat

HSC
I wouldn't know how it changes I am personality wise, but it definately limits my capacity to concentrate. I feel like sleeping at a random point in the day at school when I can't and then never any other time.
I just lay in bed and watch DVD's on the laptop hopefully thinking that I'll fall asleep watching it like I do when I watch TV in the loungeroom, but to no avail.
It might just ruin me come HSC time.

lizzay2348

HSC
ispm is more of an insomniac than anyone else here.

OP: if you DO finally fall asleep at 4 am and have to wake up at 7, then that's more of an issue with your sleep-wake cycle than a case of insomnia. Seek out ways of altering the pattern, it's easy enough.

Actual insomnia is disgusting, you would barely function enough to even coming on bos.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Now that's worth thinking you don't feel sleepy at the proper hours. Is your caffeine intake high?

blaketat

HSC
Now that's worth thinking you don't feel sleepy at the proper hours. Is your caffeine intake high?
Not exactly. Somehow I think that when I used to work overnights or till 12am at McDonalds, sort of threw me into that sort of sleep cycle, with it only getting more extreme as I got older.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm not an insomniac, I just prefer to be awake at night. Nothing happens in the morning anyway, so I'd rather sleep until late morning, and stay up late.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Not exactly. Somehow I think that when I used to work overnights or till 12am at McDonalds, sort of threw me into that sort of sleep cycle, with it only getting more extreme as I got older.

As I see you have your HSC in 2010.. it's necessary that you should change it immediately or it can affect your overall performance. Consult a psychologist, maybe he can suggest you something good.

I read you were asking for homeopathic medicine. I understand why you are saying that, coz you'll not get any adverse reactions out of its use.

Even I had taken long homeopathic courses for my health issues. And it helps alot without giving you bad times.

blaketat

HSC
As I see you have your HSC in 2010.. it's necessary that you should change it immediately or it can affect your overall performance. Consult a psychologist, maybe he can suggest you something good.

I read you were asking for homeopathic medicine. I understand why you are saying that, coz you'll not get any adverse reactions out of its use.

Even I had taken long homeopathic courses for my health issues. And it helps alot without giving you bad times.
Thankyou for that post, you have made me feel secure in the hands of homeopathic remedies.

However, another late night after a great party and not tired at all! I'm just on Facebook and watching Charmed, how riveting!

lizzay2348

HSC
Sounds more like you WANT to be awake at nights, rather than you're an insomniac. Make yourself start getting out of bed at 6 every morning, and make yourself get into bed - no Charmed, no late night parties - every night. Fit everything into the 16 hours you're awake. You'll find that your pattern sorts itself out within a few weeks.

HailSatan

HSC
I have it too, in fact the other day I went to bed at 9:30am

How about we just find a cure for sleep, then we wouldn't waste 1/3 of our lives sleeping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)