Intermittent Fasting (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Has anybody given this a go? How'd you go with it? Results/death?

RANK 1

HSC
post-hsc holidays i slept from like 2-4 am to like 4-5 pm and play basketball for like an hour then eat dinner then watch shit, play games etc. lost about 10-13 kgs

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Used to do this almost unintentionally.

Often I'd eat nothing until Dinner, a single meal a day. Honestly felt better then and had no trouble with weight goals etc. (but was never under-weight).

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Azureus pls, why link up broscientists whn you could link up the actual lean gains website.
If I were cutting I would do lean gains, I've heard nothing but positive reviews.

bertstare

HSC
Someone aware me on the general idea of intermittent fasting

I'm always hearing about it but never really bothered to go look it up in great detail

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Azureus pls, why link up broscientists whn you could link up the actual lean gains website.
If I were cutting I would do lean gains, I've heard nothing but positive reviews.
Most people are going to be like tldr for the lean gains site. These guys give a pretty decent explanation without boring people to death.

I've been going through some studies regarding some of the claims and they're pretty promising.

Last edited:

q3thefish

HSC
might try this out soon and it seems simple enough - just fitting your macros in your feed period ~ 4-6 hours a day with a large % of your calories in your post workout meal.

i'll definitely give it a go once my cut reaches a plateau. i'm at 80kg and approx 18%bf at the moment and will try to reach the 10% mark by new years

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
did it for a week and i lost a few kgs but then I stopped coz i felt like shit. Started back yesterday and so far so good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)