International Rules (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
sweet_as said:
Wuddie, you are a tard.

Fuck off please.

kthanxbi
Stranger10 said:
Try telling americans that NFL and Baseball are rubbish sports? Neither of them are huge in the world, but they are symbols of their country.

About the only thing that Australia is really a fair bit behind on is running.
i agree. who cares about the americans and canadians? they don't make up a very large part of the world. "dumbass". lol. you are a retard wuddie. the only sports that australia are behind in are, as stranger says, american sports that aren't played much in the world. and you're kidding yourself if you don't think cricket is a massive world sport.

Stranger10

HSC
BlackDragon said:
the only sports that australia are behind in are, as stranger says, american sports that aren't played much in the world. and you're kidding yourself if you don't think cricket is a massive world sport.
Nothing competes with soccer as a major world sport. If you compare the 2, cricket isn't a big sport on a national level.
Rugby Union is a farce, and Leauge is almost as bad. But then look at sports like Hockey, Basketball, Volleyball and Weight lifting, which are alot more competitive on a national level, but dont get as much media exposure.

Stranger10

HSC
brogan77 said:
See, if I was unhappy with my life, that would affect me, but I'm not so it doesn't. Yet you still use it, why? Perhaps you lack the mental capacity to be creative and do so, judging from this thread that would seem to be the case.

Recognise that there are university forums on this website, also recognise I didn't use this website during my HSC.

Understand that people have the right to enjoy whatever sport they wish, who are you to devalue it? Who cares how many people play a sport, as long as they enjoy it, that's all that matters.
LOL! that post was way to intelligent to be on an internet forum LOL!

is2SWaNz

HSC
sweet_as said:
The Irish are actually all amateur - I wouldn't be suprised if the GAA tell the AFL to fuck off over future series.

Anyway the Swans players have picked up no injuries so all is sweet.
Hally kneed into Tadhg's ribs though. :D he had to get carried off the field, but its all good.

Nice one Barry... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)