Internet Speed (1 Viewer)

Dx_God

HSC
This is the fastest I've seen:

just work in Aristocrat in the future if u want insane internet speeds. u'll get 8gb/s or 1gB/s dl speed. i'm not bsing because my dad used to work there

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
my internet is so slow i cant even load the page to test its speed (ive been waiting 5 minutes, nothing has happened)

and i have to put up with this slowness until the new billing period starts on the 28th

edit: it loaded

epic fail.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC
my internet is so slow i cant even load the page to test its speed (ive been waiting 5 minutes, nothing has happened)

and i have to put up with this slowness until the new billing period starts on the 28th

edit: it loaded

epic fail.
lol good on yah telstra

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
omg you poor thing, are you capped by any chance ? i couldn't handle having an internet speed that slow
Don't have other option :( coz I'm all fucked up here in this disgusting country called Pakistan.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Dayyum, I just checked everyone else's speeds and it seems I'm living on some of the slowest internet going around >_>

I guess it's because my area doesn't provide ADSL2+

roookie

HSC
Dayyum, I just checked everyone else's speeds and it seems I'm living on some of the slowest internet going around >_>

I guess it's because my area doesn't provide ADSL2+
SAME my area doesn't provide ADSL2+ yet I live near Parra in Sydney WTF

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It looks like my Internet service provider has the highest customer satisfaction rating though... Mwahahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)