• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Interracial relationships (2 Viewers)

R

randhi

i really don't think it matters, if you have the same interests and if you really like that person and want to spend every single minute with them well whats going to stop you...definitely not the colour of your skin.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
People are people, and if you wouldn't go out with someone because they weren't Asian (or "aZn" in your case), then you have issues

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
If you love the person, theres nothing wrong with having a relationship with them.

Theres a bit of social stigma about it because its not something that you see everyday.In general, the brain prefers to chose people of the same race because they have the same features. If you dont have that problem, other people may still see it as a bit weird because of that.

But as i said, if you are both happy, then nothing anyone can think should make any difference... theyll get over it.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i just think as long as ure happy and the 'differences' cant cause conflict..
usualli parents are understanding if u talk to them.. even some asian ones..

be mature and like ure parents and u will meet at a point.. dun scream and shout.. listen to them and see wat their concerns are.. if its valid.. then ok.. if its objectively total BS.. just talk to them bout it.. no point ruinin ure relationship with ure parents for someone who may not last.. :)

twiddla

I've got plenty of mates in multiracial relationships - it doesn't seem to matter and i don't see why it should!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i've been in a few myself, the whole interracial thing has its ups and downs. You either accept the cultural differences or you do get with them in the first place

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Is this thread suppose to offend any race???
Lets get it over and done with.
Asian guys will likely be marrying to Asian girls, because European girls are too tall
Asians girls will likely to have to best options any race colour they want, although it is a bit strange to go out with European guys...But hey we live in a multicultural society aren't we?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah, the damn euro guys are stealing my womenz!!

is a roflcopter
HSC
hmm
politically correct shit aside
this is what i see at work all the time

anglo man comes with his asian wife
during the course of the dinner, conversation really fucken gets off, at about 5 words per hour. at the end they pay separately.

and no this isnt some stereotype i just made up, this is genuine observations over a 6 month period from a bored waiter.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Love is not restricted my intelligence, money or age....so why should it be restricted my race...

If someone rejects or breaks up with someone because of race, money, age or even religion, they do not deserve anyones love at all, because they do not truely love them.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Newbie said:
hmm
politically correct shit aside
this is what i see at work all the time

anglo man comes with his asian wife
during the course of the dinner, conversation really fucken gets off, at about 5 words per hour. at the end they pay separately.

and no this isnt some stereotype i just made up, this is genuine observations over a 6 month period from a bored waiter.
yeah that happens a lot.. esp at cheap chinese restaruantss...

Tuna said:
Is this thread suppose to offend any race???
Lets get it over and done with.
Asian guys will likely be marrying to Asian girls, because European girls are too tall
Asians girls will likely to have to best options any race colour they want, although it is a bit strange to go out with European guys...But hey we live in a multicultural society aren't we?
haha so true :p

coroneos

lol @ 5words/hr... ahah... yea those old guys with young hot azns is so wrong la... they are stealing all the hot azn chix :(

D.Larie

Interracial relationships aren't wrong.
As long as the two involved are human beings, it's not wrong. :)

coroneos

i have seen one observation though...

only asian girls go out with skip guys
u hardly see any asian guys going out with skip chix..

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
coroneos said:
i have seen one observation though...

only asian girls go out with skip guys
u hardly see any asian guys going out with skip chix..
Been there done that. Overrated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)