Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Korn said:
Sort of, well i prefer non tanned chicks, plus its healthier; no skin cancer and less wrinkles wehn older
what if your born tanned a la european/latino people?
well, the majority of euros anyway.
i know some not very tanned european people.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
But other than that, Australia is not full of tolerant people, simply because it's not a utopia, and I assume derrida is still shocked about how much racism is still evident in such a free and tolerant country (or so it should be).
Thats where I think you are wrong. Australia is full of tolerant people, if we werent tolerant, there would have been calls by heaps of people to bring back the White Australia Policy or Integration (I think the latter should be reviewed, actually). The word I think you should have used is accepting. We partly dont accept a lot of Asians due to history, and the way they act. Its unfortunate that if we have one bad experience with one, it tarnishes our view of the entire race. An example would be when they talk in their own language in a train. Now i find this very annoying not to mention disrespectful.

I don't know how the ratio goes in Australia when it comes to racist people, but there are also certain degrees of racism that I stumble on on everyday life. Not all the time, but when it does, it's incredibly surprising to me.
I see it all the time, and I am guilty of it occasionally aswell.

As dreamy and unrealistic as it sounds, most of us surround ourselves with educated and informed people that have similar view or views to us. I too find it shocking and upsetting at how much racism there still is in Australia, whether or not you compare it to any other country.
Thats incredibly true. Our country is not an isolated case. I have never been to an Asian country, so I have no idea whether or not they would be accepting of caucasian people. I know for a fact that Japan is one of the most racist governments in the world, with their citizenship requirments. They practically require you to get all of the caucasian part out of you before they issue citizenship, which is generally a couple of generations down the line.

Now on topic, interracial relationships dont bother me. Hell if there was an asian chick I liked, there'd be nothing stopping me. And some greek chicks are fine!

And someone said how asian blokes dont generally go out with aussie chicks, well someone at my school does, but then again you'd think he was a true aussie except by the way he looks (no offence). I also have a good friend like that too, GDAY ERIC! lol

Last edited:

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
im so glad were i live (SW sydney) there isnt any real problems with racism, asians dont get fuked with at all, i think its just other areas cause my mates (azn) also going out with white chiks also.

im just curious as in what areas(suburbs) are asians being targets of racism.

also im all for interracial relationships, i like a bit of variety in my life.

Last edited:

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
nah thats not racist at all, its like i prefer brunettes over blondes, its just a personal preference i guess.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
i prefer mmmmmm....... i dunno. brunettes or blondes i don't mind.

but there is a particular look and hair style which will make me oodle.. can't describe it here :p

mmmmmm..... i can't make an excuse to ask shelley any questions :p

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
yeah theres also that kind of look that always makes me melt (fuk im a sucker sometimes), so hard to describe and also so hard to come by also.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
what if your born tanned a la european/latino people?
well, the majority of euros anyway.
i know some not very tanned european people.
Well i quite like latinos and mediterannien chicks, i was meaning i aint all hot for african chicks, its just a personal thing.

Cookiboy

P.t.b.a

dimzi said:
Thats where I think you are wrong. Australia is full of tolerant people, if we werent tolerant, there would have been calls by heaps of people to bring back the White Australia Policy or Integration (I think the latter should be reviewed, actually). The word I think you should have used is accepting. We partly dont accept a lot of Asians due to history, and the way they act. Its unfortunate that if we have one bad experience with one, it tarnishes our view of the entire race. An example would be when they talk in their own language in a train. Now i find this very annoying not to mention disrespectful.

I see it all the time, and I am guilty of it occasionally aswell.

Thats incredibly true. Our country is not an isolated case. I have never been to an Asian country, so I have no idea whether or not they would be accepting of caucasian people. I know for a fact that Japan is one of the most racist governments in the world, with their citizenship requirments. They practically require you to get all of the caucasian part out of you before they issue citizenship, which is generally a couple of generations down the line.

Now on topic, interracial relationships dont bother me. Hell if there was an asian chick I liked, there'd be nothing stopping me. And some greek chicks are fine!

And someone said how asian blokes dont generally go out with aussie chicks, well someone at my school does, but then again you'd think he was a true aussie except by the way he looks (no offence). I also have a good friend like that too, GDAY ERIC! lol

Hahahaha, thanx mate "Stuart" for a great exposure of an asian guy going out with a caucasian chick.

I thought this thread was about interracial relationships, and it sort of turned out to be a clash about racism and prejudice, lol.
I totally agree with interracial relationship, and there is totally nothing wrong with that. :D

But im sick of racial remarks, and some sad myths about asian guys, totally lame..!!!
But i think the shit that goes around about asian chicks dating caucasian guys, i think its great, good for them for standing up and being individuals. Imagine a world with no indivduals and not standing for wat u believe in such as relationships and being allowed to go out with who ever want.

Sorry u might think im some hard ass wanna be asian gangster, but i aint lol. Im just some typical Australian born Chinese guy, who loves all the typical sports from cricket to AFL and go to piss ups :D an not forgetting abut hanging out at the beach!!!

Although i grew up in S/W Sydney suburb of Panania and lived and have lived in the suburb for more than 12 years.
It doesnt mean i never cop any racial remarks, and weird looks from caucasian people while i was growing up(Probably they werent use to having an asian family in the area).
I was like the only asian kid at the school, didnt really bothered me that much. But u learn to deal with that, and im actually proud in living out in S/W Sydney with all caucasian people, than live in a area with totally asian population like Haymarket in the city. i seriously find that caucasian people are really easy going and friendly, which i treasure the good mates i have met.

And dont think that u dont cop any racism from ur cultural background, i get bloody teased from asians, at cadets and tutoring for speaking and acting like an aussie.AND YES i know its totally retarted, but these things do happen, its just a majority of people dont see it. I just dont get it, a majority of people rekon u only get racial remarks from another race, but u do cop one from ur own.

Like all i can say is that im proud to be an Aussie, and there is nothing wrong with that, although it may seem weird having some asian guy speaking English and Cantonese with an Aussie acent... lol , but TOO BAD and learn to deal with it.

SO ALL The WAY WITH INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS !!! and i totally agree with euroasian chicks that are HOT !! lol

If there was any racist mother f*#ckers who read this , go shove it in ur face !!!

P.T.B.A

Last edited by a moderator:

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
whitewash boy is right, eurasian chiks are the shit. (i meant whitewash in a friendly way, cause i speak with a accent sometimes also, i didnt realize until some azn chik told me..lol).

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
dimzi said:
An example would be when they talk in their own language in a train. Now i find this very annoying not to mention disrespectful.

I'm a Euro/Aussie bloke and I fail to see how two or more people speaking to each other in a private conversation on a train has anything to do with being disrespectful to anyone? Maybe they're more comfortable speaking in their own tongue rather than in English, it was like that for one of my Aunties when she came here to visit us from Holland, she was average at English and didn't feel too comfortable speaking it so we spoke to her in Dutch so she'd feel more at home. If people thought I was being rude or disrespectful by not speaking English to her then they can bugger themselves. I'm sure a lot of the Asians feel the same.

Although I do agree with the whole paranoia thing people get ie they think that someone's talking about them or speaking in that language to hide something but it's something people just have to get over.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
yeah, there are too many ppl who are paranoid and take offense to the tiniest shit. and dude your avatar is HeCtic.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
phunky said:
What do u think about it??
I am an asian chick... not very asian at all actually but I have an Aussie boyfriend. Aussie guys rock! They are so much hotter! I have neva been out with any asians!
What race do u prefer??? :D
This might make me a racist, but i have to admit, i have never even been attracted to a non asian guy.

Y

yao-ming

u dumbsh1ts

who the fuk cares ??? its the hsc yr man geeze u a bunch of cocksuck3rs fuk u sh1t ku1-1ts

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Panda Bear said:
im sorry we're not all nerdy asians ^^

darn it.. thought you were white :(
Why would you think i am white? And why the "darn it"?

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Lebenese youths are so disgusting (no offence intended anyone). With the guys like "fuck off bro", "oma god" etc its just totally repugnant. Especially the ones that come through my register at Chullora, expecting me to suck on their dick while scanning their items.
When I see a Leb guy with an Aussie girl, IMHO she loses all credibity. An Aussie guy with a leb girl :eek: well...Has it ever happened?

That whole race freaks me out

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm it seems that a lot of lebanese guys are like that when they're in packs (i used to go to bankstown a lot), but still, that's quite a generalisation...

i know a very charming young lebanese male, love him to bits :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)