Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
Im greek and just realised that every guy I have ever dated or been attracted to has mostly been greek or european...

I don't do it on purpose I just find my Greek boys or Euro guys gorgeous lol.

OS

Banned
HSC
I think race should not matter if two ppl get along well - why sacrifice finding a potential soulmate for racial qualms?? We are all human despite our skin colour etc. I wish this kind of shallow thinking would just dissapear... Especially in multicultural Australia in 2005. If they would date me, we got along and the time was right I would date an Asian, Indian, Russian, Brazilian, French man, Aussie bloke ETC. ETC.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
Lebenese youths are so disgusting (no offence intended anyone). With the guys like "fuck off bro", "oma god" etc its just totally repugnant. Especially the ones that come through my register at Chullora, expecting me to suck on their dick while scanning their items.
When I see a Leb guy with an Aussie girl, IMHO she loses all credibity. An Aussie guy with a leb girl :eek: well...Has it ever happened?

That whole race freaks me out
That's pretty racist and prejudicial, don't judge some1 b4 u get 2 know them, most lebs look like dickheads on the outside with the way they dress and the way they act and it turns out that 99% of them are in fact dickheads...but there's still a small minority of which are actually nice and are smart...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if you dont want to be seen as fuckheads, don't dress and act that way.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
Lebenese youths are so disgusting (no offence intended anyone). With the guys like "fuck off bro", "oma god" etc its just totally repugnant. Especially the ones that come through my register at Chullora, expecting me to suck on their dick while scanning their items.
When I see a Leb guy with an Aussie girl, IMHO she loses all credibity. An Aussie guy with a leb girl :eek: well...Has it ever happened?

my best friend is lebanese (half palestinian half jordanian) and she is with an aussie.

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
why bushra why... im half cast... :(...samie is sad... i mean i know loads of lebs that can be like that... but i mean seriously if you look a little deeper there's loads not like that... ive been to lebanon... they're not like that over there... and they can be really sweet... you'll find they get way weird in their teens but its just a phase... they grow up and look back thinking... wow i was such a dickhead... but it was fun... (i still wanna be in the cool cat club)...

BrenKHS

HSC
Its because most of the lebanese people you remember are the ones who are loud and obnoxious. The lebanese people who are smart and nice don't fit the in with their stereotypical relatives; quite a few of my friends are lebanese and are some of the nicest people you will ever meet, most people don't know they are lebanese until they ask them.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
Leb girls are ok, alot of them are actually really sexy, it's just the guys who are dickheads...

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
FuQ said:
That's pretty racist and prejudicial, don't judge some1 b4 u get 2 know them, most lebs look like dickheads on the outside with the way they dress and the way they act and it turns out that 99% of them are in fact dickheads...but there's still a small minority of which are actually nice and are smart...
I'm basing my opinion on the lebs that come to Chullora shopping centre

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
as mentioned a jillion times in this thread by about a jillion people, i have nothing against interracial relationships, if you're supposed to be with them the colour of their skin should be nothing to hinder you right?

FuQ

Banned
HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
as mentioned a jillion times in this thread by about a jillion people, i have nothing against interracial relationships, if you're supposed to be with them the colour of their skin should be nothing to hinder you right?
Why did u have 2 mention about something which has been mentioned a jillion times when mentioning it would mention something which has already been mentioned and thus would mention the already mentioned stuff...:cool:

FuQ

Banned
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I'm basing my opinion on the lebs that come to Chullora shopping centre
That only makes u more racist cuz who are u 2 judge people in a shithole such as Chullora when u haven't seen the bigger picture...

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
FuQ said:
Why did u have 2 mention about something which has been mentioned a jillion times when mentioning it would mention something which has already been mentioned and thus would mention the already mentioned stuff...:cool:
because it's my opinion.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
_Bushra_ said:

I had a thing for my friend who's as Lebanese as they come. And in saying that, I know alot of Lebanese people who hardly fit your description and I'm going to agree with the masses and say that your post is ignorant, narrow-minded and racist.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I'm Greek and I'm dating a Lebanese boy, and he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met. There are dickheads in every single race on the planet. This is not because of their race - it's because they are dickheads. End of story. It is extremely unfair and very hurtful to the majority of people who don't deserve for their race to be ridiculed. Who are you to judge?

I'm all for interracial relationships. I'm attracted to Aussies and Asians and Europeans and Kiwis and...we'll you get the idea :p. If you can't look past someones background they're probably too good for you anyway.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
american, latino, spanish, swedish, french, chez, russian, .....

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Most interracial relationships make me laugh (i'm not against them, i just find it funny) but black guy asian girl relationships make me cringe, poor girl probably had no idea what she was getting her self until BAM one night he whipped it out and then she couldn't walk for a week.

Indian + any other culture always makes me giggle like a school girl and so does seeing a little asian guy on the arm of a big white or black woman.

Again, i'm not against it, i just have a warped sense of humour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)