Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
AsyLum said:
Political correctness can take a a grenade and shove it where the sun dont shine.

Love/relationships, i hope, will never be ruled by a public opinion, or a generalisation. This is a personal choice.
Words of wisdom.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Allira said:
so no i dont think its wrong n i think it should happen more ofetn! n i think ppl have to realise that all muslims are not bad
ROTFL what percentage are you talking is not bad? The mole number with a negative power, ten to the power of negative 23?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Asquithian said:
end of argument ...typical...ross cameron and John Howard would never be considered total extrememists...
[/b]
i said end of argument because i didn't want you to think i was going to argue this further when there is no prospect of you even taking anything i say as more than a grain of salt.

what i have to say was said in a nutshell in my last post.

however i will add that i suppose i do take some offence to the fact you assume i am more concerned with myself than others when you clearly don't know me.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah me too, i'm being nice ...

you know i don't hate you asqy, i don't even dislike you, more than anything i just dislike your way of arguing. but it adds some entertainment so whatever. i don't get worked up about little things because i can't be bothered when it really makes no difference to me or anyone else. so yeah think what you want, i know what i'm like as a person, so does everyone around me, that's all that matters.

Allira

Tuna said:
ROTFL what percentage are you talking is not bad? The mole number with a negative power, ten to the power of negative 23?

have u ever sat down n talked to a muslim person really about what their religion is about!

it is about love compasion n trust for other ppl! jus like christianyity they share the same values but the ppl who take it to far are the ppl that fuck the religion up so dont judge before u dont know

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
Asquithian said:
i was only suggesting that you step back and take a look...anyways i achieved something ive at least got you being defensive ...reaffirming that to well everyone here that you KNOW your not like as a person...etc etc ... i wonder why you decided to inform me that your 100% not like i suggest.

shutting yourself off to other suggestions also isnt the way to do it...you know...you are sure...'im positive'...nothing you can say will change my mind etc etc ...

i get worked up cos some of the things go against my feelings on equality, freedom, discrimination and how you act towards other people...there are strong reasons and motives behind why people act...many people don't bother to look at them or even question whether the way they act is logically or right or even fair...thats the most annoying thing of all...people shutting their minds and innoring anything that is said...question the way people act the very basis of who they act and often you get responces that have no basis

so why do you do this? Im just sure. Why are you sure? Cos i just am? Can you justify? No... end of argument?

thats annoying

btw iambored are you a girl or boy...ive always pictured you as a small asian girl.......bleh
yeah for instance...the way you feel the need to bore us to tears and fits of spasms from too much stupidity flowing from your keyboard...why do you do this? im just sure. why are you sure? cos i just am. can you justify it? no...end of argument.

seriously...stfu and lets get back on topic.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I'm with Asquithian on the fact that this isn't the non school forum...

berry580

HSC
SipSip said:
If someone rejects or breaks up with someone because of race, money, age or even religion, they do not deserve anyones love at all, because they do not truely love them.
In that case, 99% of the world population don't deserve love atleast in a certain part of their life. (e.g Why can't you love an old man who's 99 yr old who has a d--- that can't be erected? [Assuming you're a female])

peepee

loser.
HSC
berry580 said:
In that case, 99% of the world population don't deserve love atleast in a certain part of their life. (e.g Why can't you love an old man who's 99 yr old who has a d--- that can't be erected? [Assuming you're a female])
she's a he, just so you know. haha

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
Asquithian said:
oh no thinking hurts my brain!!! its hardly a crime that some of my posts are longer than 2 or 3 lines...

if what im saying is stupid have a go at it...rather that saying im stupid and then leaving it at that...:rolleyes:

anyways interracial couples are cool.
for one thing, you keep going on about arguing techniques and starting arguments over niggly little issues. like i said before...stfu and get back on topic, which you did to a lesser extent in your latest addition to this rather uninteresting thread, which is also consequently the reason i i personally havent contributed to date. i just want to yell abuse at you, because you only ever show your ugly head when you find 'flaws' or 'inconsistencies' in what people say or do.

and you keep going on and on about arguing techniques...who...cares...this isnt a formal debate...get over yourself and im out...i shant be posting in this thread again because ive got nothing constructive (apart from being rude and mean to asqy) to say.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
“Amor Vincit Omnia"- love conquers all

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
coroneos said:
i have seen one observation though...

only asian girls go out with skip guys
u hardly see any asian guys going out with skip chix..
so true ? Just realised that i don't know any asian guy/aussie girl relationships floating around right now but loads of asian girl/aussie guy ones. i'm guessing.. it's cos asian girls are more open to variety ? i myself have no prob going out w/ aussies, euros, other asians lalala etc.

tomorrows_angel said:
half asians are some of the prettiest people on the planet. i don't think it's fair. but yay! my hypothesis worked!
SO true aswell. hah my friends & i figured that out yonkz ago. I know stacks of *halfies* (as we call them) and they ARE the hottest people out. they don't necessarily have to be half azn though. just half of something & something else. Our theory -- halfies have a 99.9% chance of being gorgeous. they can either be really good-looking, or really bad-looking. Not in between. So do your future kids a favour and marry a person different race to you. Your kids will thank you for it.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
anyone who says that they are are truly backwards.
i know that religion could definatly play a part in someone thinking that they are. but is religion going to far when it actively discriminates on someone because of race?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hey i dont discriminate, i just cant get any :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Asquithian said:
im half and im really ugly...i hate you :(
according to her hypothesis, you're one unlucky person Asqy :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)