Interracial relationships (5 Viewers)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Asquithian said:
im half and im really ugly...i hate you :(
lol half what ? it depends on your race/s. and my hypothesis is based on what other people think of you.. cos pretty much everyone thinks they're ugly ?

Last edited:

kelboo

HSC
How much do ppl argue this>? I think either ur racist or ur not. seeing as my family's french and my bf is aboriginal.... you do the maths.

(No, i'm not an aboriginal frenchie for those who will prob ask. there is no such thing. i have no probs bein in love wit a gorgeous guy regardless of where he comes from!!!)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
is there really an answer for that?

i've been attracted to asians, aussie blokes, italians, pols...

though i might have some subconcious thing that attracts me to a certain type of guy, i can't help who i like.

Holzabub

I dont have a problem with interracial relationships myself, i have been in one or two and i dont think it changes anything. fair enough if you choose to think that a particular race is hotter than another but dont be with someone just becasue of their race. if you're not sure about going into a relationship with some one from another race make sure you dont focus too much on their race because that will become a downfall. i live in a very cultural diverse community and i barely notice a persons race anymore. thats probably why im not bothered by interracial relationships.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
i can't be bothered to wade through all the 210 posts, so heres my rhetoric on this topic....

it doesn't matter what race peopel are, love is love not matter what the colour. In terms of marriage though, it does help if the person who you are going to marry has similar VALUES to you. people tend to think that only same race marriages will work because the couple has the same values if they are the same race. Thats not true. There are plenty of ABC's out there who would be fundamentally incompatible with a chinese born chinese because they have different values and beliefs. so i believe that it is similar interests and values which make a relationship compatible, not the race. granted, race often means that those similar values and beliefs are shared, but its not a nescessity.

the ignorance that exists towards interracial marriage stems from the fear of the older generation that the other side doesn't understand their ways. Its bullshit. there is nothing wrong with interracial relationships.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Asquithian said:
Not a criticism...but why do people always go for people who are the same as them? I know there are often core values between partners but some people seem to be always looking for people who share interests and share values...

I thought relationships are more interesting when you not exactly like your partner, and that relationships with people who are not like you allow you to grow and to understand a different point of view...another reason why interracial relationships are not bad

oh i reckon that variety is the spice of life. but there isn't an answer for it asqy, people just tend to go for people who are like them. i think that particularly with marriage, people go for those who are similar to them, possibly to provide a more stable relationship for child rearing.

having said that, there are always the really smart, gorgeous asian girls (who are smart except for their following choice) who hang out with ugly wannabe hard-core gangsters who have an IQ of 2.... thats opposites attracting for you.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i reckon hardcore asian try hard gangsters r pretty cool

i really love thei gangster look, its so sexy

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
*shakes head at Malazn*

you're weird.

out of curiosity though, why would you prefer to stick with your own kind. Is it from conditioning as a matter of upbringing, is it your personal preference.... is there any reason you can pin point?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
there r so many types of asians out there ......im malaysian but im not into malaysians, im into other asians races like viets n chinese. its all personal preference.

well basically any asian that is hot! :D

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Asquithian said:
everyone should keep an open mind...

the issue comes down to, its all personal preference

some ppl keep an open mind, others dont.

no point in trying to preach ur opinion to them as they do not hv the same tastes and share the same opinion as u.

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
Nick said:
i heard theyre banned in france
nah i dont think it would be banned, lol imagine trying to enforce that.
i think maybe ur refering about banning ppl from wearing religious stuff

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
asq, don't even try making sense of his posts. Ignore and move on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)