Interview/group Assessment (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
hi guys, ive got this interview for a 'customer service' person. The lady from HR emailed me with information. Its an interview with group assessment/activties...and its 3 HOURS ....
and plus the interview is not directly with the company i think, but rather a recruitment agency...

anyone know what kind of questions they ask? any tips?? anyone have any revised answers to possible questions they can ask?

and in the attire: they have business attire.

is a business shirt with black pants good?
dont have a suit...loll

thx anyhelp will be great

CieL

HSC
Oh wow. I'm really surprised. You can actually type properly.. meaning you didnt need to type like a dickhead before to hurt my eyes..

Well.. since you're not really specific..

I'll give you some general questions I got asked..

- Do you know what type of roles you will be required to perform on your job?
- Why do you think you suit this position?
- What would you consider to be your best attibutes? [I was pretty stumped on this one.. I could list a string of negative points but not positive]
- Have you ever had any experience in this field previously?

Sometimes from group activities, they give you a case study.. eg. it's the xmas rush, and you're in the toys department.. what would you do to attract kids n shit like that.. My response made the woman laugh pretty hard..

Edit:
Oh attire.. yeah, any shirt you can tuck into your pants will be great.. My myer interview was more formal than smart casual.. you could stand out a bit n wear pink or something.. no ties, that might be too much unless you really want to.. if you dont have a suit jacket, just hope you dont freeze your ass off in this weather..

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
CieL said:
Oh wow

What would you consider to be your best attibutes?
What would some good attributes be for a position as a 'customer service officer'.

Maybe something like: confident, well-spoken, helpful, friendly, can-do attitude???

good or not?? lol

could any1 name any good ones i could say if it arises in the interview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)