Introduction to Business Law Mentoring (1 Viewer)

Jonathan A

HSC
debugz said:
nah i will seriously consider it... i mean.. its all basic stuff... and the majority of the corse is introduction which is common sense once you get the structure of the whol shiznit down... but theres nothing wrong with chuckin some ideas around - a fresh perspective will make you feel a lot more confident in expressing yourself in exams and what not. ..

i would genuinly drop by to have a little chat... cause im doing nothing at the time.. and ive done the 3 years bludging at UTS, so im a somewhat of a reformed straightandnarrow kid now :p

larf i went on the library tour today too... it was acutally worth it.. i just wanted to know how to find a book reference... and she ropped me into an hourrrrrrrrrrrrrr long tour...

Come along. The mentoring is not burdening, it will assist you and there is a lot of evidence to suggest it acutally helps students do really well in their studies. My philosophy is that the study of law requires networking and forming groups, especially in first year, is an important part of the academia transition process.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Jonathan A said:
Come along. The mentoring is not burdening, it will assist you and there is a lot of evidence to suggest it acutally helps students do really well in their studies. My philosophy is that the study of law requires networking and forming groups, especially in first year, is an important part of the academia transition process.
if you can sit the exam for me id go :)

Jonathan A

HSC
debugz said:
bump

whats the go mr. j a

My offer is on the table still. 1-2 Thursdays, further details to be announced soon. I am trying my very best to ensure it all works out.

Jonathan A

HSC
Just recieved confirmation. My mentoring sessions are going to be held:

Thursday 1-2pm Room EDG98, Parramatta Campus

Come along for the fun of it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
Just recieved confirmation. My mentoring sessions are going to be held:

Thursday 1-2pm Room EDG98, Parramatta Campus

Come along for the fun of it!
aww ... what ashame I don't do intro to business law :p plus, I'd never make it in time cause I'm at Hawkesbury on thursdays :p

theone123

blue essence
HSC
when does it start? and is it everyweek, Jono, do you know other ppl's times aswell?

Jonathan A

HSC
I'd much prefer Pam to advertise my colleagues' times as it is innapropriate for me to offer services that may be revoked (a bit of contracts for you ;) ).

Mentoring runs weeks 3, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

FOr me its 1-2, thurs in edg 98 (just in case people forgot :D)

miso

HSC
This Thursday? 1-2pm in Room EDG98?

Is the session still on?

i'm dont think i'll be in the mood to spend 10 minutes walking around ED looking for the room only to find out that its cancelled! hehe =S

debugz

HSC
i might drop in :)

pam did propose a blaw mentoring group on thursdays (late evenings), however no one wanted it, so it fizzeled.

Jonathan A

HSC
miso said:
This Thursday? 1-2pm in Room EDG98?

Is the session still on?

i'm dont think i'll be in the mood to spend 10 minutes walking around ED looking for the room only to find out that its cancelled! hehe =S

It's still on. I might about 5 minutes late because I am coming back from North Campus. But its still on.

Jonathan A

HSC
debugz said:
i might drop in :)

pam did propose a blaw mentoring group on thursdays (late evenings), however no one wanted it, so it fizzeled.

Well I would absolutely love to see you there. The famous 'debugz'.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hey, Jon. My friend has a question about intro to business law, so I'll just post it here, instead of making a new thread.

She wants to know how many pages is the actual constitution of Australia. And where can she get a copy of it.

Thanks if you know the answers :)

debugz

HSC
very brief answer... you can download it.. but its a few hundred pages long.. you can also buy a copy.. once again i wasnt paying to much attention.. prolly governemnt site :S

arent i helpful :p

debugz

HSC
roar
http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/general/constitution/

For a copy of our Australian Constitution, phone Government Info Shop on 132-447 (toll free), or available across Australia from Government Info Shop - Sydney: 32 York Street, phone (02) 9299-6737 - Parramatta: Shop 24 Horwood Place, phone (02) 9893-8466. Cost $8.95.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... thanks debugz. She has an overview of the constitution but she needs the actual constitution or something, I dunno, wasn't really listening to her :p

debugz

HSC
lol i go to evening law classes ... and im not sure who the day time people have, but pam... was rattling off about something, then mentions something along the lines of "as i was reading the consitition to my daughter the other night and quizzing her on it"

rofflage :p

ive always wanted to read the bible begginning to end... but gee, the aus consitituion.. i duno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)