Ipod Touch (1 Viewer)

benv

HSC
Does anyone know where to get ipods really cheap?? i know the macstore have got them but are there really any other cheaper options? Also if anyone has the 2nd Gen, are they worth it??

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
You could try JB hifi, they had 10% off all ipods recently...

or theres always ebay :)

klem12345

HSC
i got mine from dick smith last december for $330 8gb but they gave me this ipod dock that was like $100 for free with it. go past there and ask for some kinda deal coz they usually do them. and yes its crazy but make sure you jailbreak it coz its way better (apps, emulators, stuff liek that) :haha:

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i hoep the ipod touch can support the same apps as iphone.
or else i may need a new fucking phone provided the niggaz at south western sydney fail to roll me.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Lul'd @ Uncle.

Many apps involve using the net. This is fucking fail when the touch can only connect to wireless internetz whereas phone can connect to 3G network almost anywhere.

God damn 1G iPod touches have no fucking speakers.
/rant

Last edited:

spence

HSC
Lul'd @ Uncle.

Many apps involve using the net. This is fucking fail when the touch can only connect to wireless internetz whereas phone can connect to 3G network almost anywhere.

God damn 1G iPod touches have no fucking speakers.
/rant
Yeah but its hell expensive to use the internet on iphones cause you can't turn it off so heaps of people have gotten bills for thousands of dollars cause they it was still on in the background when they thought it was off

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Yeah but its hell expensive to use the internet on iphones cause you can't turn it off so heaps of people have gotten bills for thousands of dollars cause they it was still on in the background when they thought it was off
..I don't think you're talking about iPhones here. They usually come with an included downloaded quota with whatever plan/cap you get with it. They don't charge by time spent on the internet, they charge by download.

spence

HSC
Well my sister told me that (she works in a phone shop). might be wrong though

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Harvey Norman sell them at high prices, get from there.

Sonata

HSC
Well my sister told me that (she works in a phone shop). might be wrong though
well its true they do charge you if dont have a data plan, sneaky way to milk more money out of the consumers. But most plans these days comes with a data plan. Heard that this one guy got charged like $60,000 for dling an ep of prison break.
Well theres an app to disable ur 3g network if you dont want to take any risks

aussie-boy

HSC
..I don't think you're talking about iPhones here. They usually come with an included downloaded quota with whatever plan/cap you get with it. They don't charge by time spent on the internet, they charge by download.
meh thats irrelevant to the point being made

there is still a big risk of being charged $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for going over your data plan... and time spent online equates to MB being downloaded

Nevs

HSC
i suggest you have a look at the sony walkmans,

i recently purchased an 8gig model (one with wireless headphones?) from JB and i am more than happy with the quality of it,
however, i am still working out how to use their equivalant to iTunes

oh it cost me $279

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)