Iron Maiden to Tour Australia! (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Behind Crimson Eyes was a fucking brain explosion on the part of whoever signed them up to play. That said I had fucking goosebumps through the entire Maiden set, I could die now and be a very happy man.
Roflmao, so I've got time for some beers then awesome

Thought Shark

HSC
That show was fucking brilliant, and ironically the best entertainment came from Behind Crimson Eyes being basically booed off the stage.

Beware though, there is a hell of a lot of knuckle dragging happening with a lot of the crowd.

eathumanflesh

HSC
The show was fucking insane, if only i bought tickets to todays one too.
You gotta love beer being spilled down your back and joints being lit up around you and ofcourse...Iron Maiden

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
A High Way Man said:
did they play... "FEAR>..OF.. THE ... DARK"
Yes and we all sang along.

That's probably the best singing song, along with the trooper.

I say singing. I mean WHOOOAAOOOOAAOOOOOOOOOAAAAOOOHHHHHHH!!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
YOU TAKE MY LIFE BUT I'LL TAKE YOURS TOOO!!!!

I'm fucking in so much pain, ended up at the front of the barrier middle and centre, fucking, soooooo good, my lungs are near collapsed from singing and jumping, arms, legs, ribs and head and neck are going to be sore tomorrow, and my voice is non existant....

UP THE IRONS!!!!

neafoo

HSC
I love it how when they play fear of the dark, Bruce gets the crowd to sing 'FEAR OF THE DARRRK' and he does that evil laugh of his. Though he does it better on the live dvd i have of theirs.

In other news i was ecstatic when they played revalations, thats a favourite of mine :D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dude I must've been fairly close to you then, I ended up being pushed to near the middle about 1 line of people back from the barrier when the crowd surged during The Trooper.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
scarybunny said:
Yes and we all sang along.

That's probably the best singing song, along with the trooper.

I say singing. I mean WHOOOAAOOOOAAOOOOOOOOOAAAAOOOHHHHHHH!!!!
how did you not die?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Dude I must've been fairly close to you then, I ended up being pushed to near the middle about 1 line of people back from the barrier when the crowd surged during The Trooper.
Haha, yeah my mate was there for his first concert ever, and he just saw me disappear after that big push, yeah was awesome, some guy was trying to crack onto this poor girl and he must've touched her ass or something cos she freaked and told him to piss off haha

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
I was there, I won First to the Barrier through the fan club. I was exactly front centre on the barrier wearing a 'Slave Tour Crew' Iron Maiden FC shirt. Wonder if anybody saw me?

Was definately the best night of my life.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
politik said:
Yeah I didn't expect that - was that youngest track they played? It must have been.
To not play Fear of the Dark at a Maiden concert is a blight on humanity.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I went last night...fucking awesome concert \m/

whoaaaaohhhaaah hallowed be thy naaame.

did bruce start singing "Always look on the bright side of life" at the end of the concert on saturday night as well? As the roadies were packing up and everyone was moving out?

kokodamonkey

HSC
Saw Maiden Saturday night, apart from the shitty opening bands, the concert was sweet :). Got myself an aussie tour shirt + tour stubbie, posterprogram, Aces High Poster + The Trooper Poster.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
AsyLum said:
Rofl, dude, please tell me you were standing at least :p
I was at the very very front and the people behind us were sitting down. So I was leaning on the fence but not standing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)