is 12 days enough to memorise 4 esays? (1 Viewer)

daniboy232

HSC
Uni Grad
well i hope so, cause i havent even started + trying to find a related text LOL!

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
well i hope so, cause i havent even started + trying to find a related text LOL!
Wow! I havent started either if that makes you feel better. I dont even know why i am on here.

michaeljennings

HSC
I think you could memorise 4 essays in 4 days maybe even less. I used two days to memorise my 3 essays for paper 2

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I think you could memorise 4 essays in 4 days maybe even less. I used two days to memorise my 3 essays for paper 2
Well...You dont count because youre an absolute freak (in a good way). It will take me like 4 days just to read the essay.

Honest Question: Do you like school?

D94

HSC
N/A
Yeah, that's plenty of time. I assume it's English, so if you do have to memorise essays then they better be superb generic essays.

jung1239

HSC
That's easily possible, but you want to try and memorise all your essays in around 6~9 days so you have time to try past examination questions, and get use to moulding your essay to the question. If you go into the exam and write out your essay word for word without consideration of the question, it's not going to help you since BOS don't like prepared responses.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Fuck BOS, they pretty much know at least 25% of the state most likely has pre-prepared responses and yet they cant do shit.

yours

HSC
yeah just practise writing essays, after about the 3rd one the quotes and analysis come to you as you write so you can think more about the question and less about what you're supposed to have memorised. Get paper and pens and just write them down - you're going to write them in an exam so practise writing them now, it's the same. It's mindless and not even that hard once you start doing it. You repeat so much everytime it becomes formulaic.

enoilgam

HSC
Fuck BOS, they pretty much know at least 25% of the state most likely has pre-prepared responses and yet they cant do shit.
For some reason, I think this year they might in english.

Memi

HSC
N/A
I hope it's enough time too, considering I'm still writing my English notes and refining >_>

HSC
Uni Grad
Have you memorised essays before and found it useful/beneficial to do so?

enoilgam

HSC
What happened to the religion guys and gals?
In 2009 they asked a really strange question which people complained wasnt part of the syllabus. There are stories of people walking out of the exam, crying etc.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
For some reason, I think this year they might in english.
I hope they ask something like: "write a feature article on Module B", or something. Something different - would screw over the not-so-smart kids, whereas the smart kids would do well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)