is ag dead?? (1 Viewer)

Amon

HSC
well compared to some other subjects like maths which nearly every one selects and English which is compulsory yes ag class is dead
but compared to how many people usually do ag not really
maybe its possible only bludgers are dead?
amyj1710 said:
so eat dirt!
without Ag he would be literally eating dirt
and Ag is also very useful if your doing Biology they tie in alot

Last edited:

mecrowley

HSC
ever heard the sayin u dont eat u dont shit u die.. agriculture lives on, without it we wont... ny of u smart arses heard of the word drought :p

harniquen

HSC
davidbarnes said:
Agricultrue is for drongos who can't do well in nay other science subjects.
uhuh... yeh good one 'davidbarnes' that would be why I do six units of science, biology, chemistry and agriculture; and I'm topping all of them?

But then again, you cant spell it ("Agricultrue"); so I wouldn't expect you to know what's involved.

phosphorescent

You make me sad.
HSC
davidbarnes said:
Agricultrue is for drongos who can't do well in nay other science subjects.
Yeah okay, whatever.
The last person who topped Ag. got a 100UAI.

Enough said.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
phosphorescent said:
Yeah okay, whatever.
The last person who topped Ag. got a 100UAI.

Enough said.
sorry, the last person who topped Agriculture hasn't finished his HSC yet

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Enobarbus said:
sorry, the last person who topped Agriculture hasn't finished his HSC yet
I didn't like your character (in Antony and Cleopatra).

Peti

~*~ Dark Angel ~*~
HSC
Ag is not just done by James Ruse kids. What about HUrlstone AGRICULTURAL high school? Farrar Memorial AGRICULTURAL high School? Yanco AGRICULTURAL high School?? i personallyh ave attended 2 of these school school and my borther (also in his senior years) attends the thrid school. it is just that ignorant city people think that only city schools are the important ones, or ones worth remembering. i mean HELLO what about the country kids? they are the ones whop are goin to continue the farming life cycle after their parents are "retired".

Peti

~*~ Dark Angel ~*~
HSC
another thing... at these "ag" schools if u enrol in a senior year then it is COMPULSORY to take an agricultural science subject in you hsc. i mean why would you attend an ag school if you didn't want to study some form of ag??

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
Peti said:
another thing... at these "ag" schools if u enrol in a senior year then it is COMPULSORY to take an agricultural science subject in you hsc. i mean why would you attend an ag school if you didn't want to study some form of ag??
people who transfer into JRAHS in Year 11 are not permitted to study agriculture for the hsc

henry08

HSC
N/A
In my experience, 95% of kids who do Ag are fucked up retards.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Again, lol at lthe lack of a capital letter to start a sentence by one of the hillbillies and lack of a punctuation mark to end the sentence.

amyj1710

HSC
henry08 said:
Again, lol at lthe lack of a capital letter to start a sentence by one of the hillbillies and lack of a punctuation mark to end the sentence.
I'm glad to see that our lack of proper grammar techniques is the only thing that you can find wrong with us... That's actually a little bit sad. Boy oh boy, if I could stoop down to your level for just a minute, I would be able to see eye to eye with the ants. If that's the only ammunition you've got then maybe just SHUT UP TOOL... What are you doing on an ag thread anyway if you don't do ag and since we're all f***ed up retards? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)