is ag dead?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
amyj1710 said:
I'm glad to see that our lack of proper grammar techniques is the only thing that you can find wrong with us... That's actually a little bit sad. Boy oh boy, if I could stoop down to your level for just a minute, I would be able to see eye to eye with the ants. If that's the only ammunition you've got then maybe just SHUT UP TOOL... What are you doing on an ag thread anyway if you don't do ag and since we're all f***ed up retards? :)
hi amy,

I was just wondering, is there a practical component in Agriculture where students are required to handle animals as part of the course?

thanks. :)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
ConquerDiscover said:
hi amy,

I was just wondering, is there a practical component in Agriculture where students are required to handle animals as part of the course?

thanks. :)
Lol, thats a nice joke.

amyj1710

HSC
davidbarnes said:
Lol, thats a nice joke.
What do you mean, Davey Boy? Please explain that to me...
By the way, yes, we do get to handle animals, but only if the school has them.

amyj1710

HSC
ConquerDiscover said:
well it wasnt exactly meant to be a joke, I was genuinely curius.....
yeah, that's what i thought, looks like these wannabes are just trying to be clever, too bad it doesn't work! yeah like i said there is a practical component that involves handling animals but only if the school has them... we had sheep and did a prac assessment on husbandry practices (like drenching and tipping and stuff) one time and had to treat a couple of them for flystrike, then we joined them and had to learn how to lead the lambs around like we were showing them. so yeah, there is that practical component. :)

henry08

HSC
N/A
I interpreted ConquererDiscover and David Barnes as meaning there was some beastilaity involved. Guess I read it wrong as well.

Jaspal

HSC
Ag is the best subject IMO
Ima come first in the state IMO
IMO i know it!
going to beat the ruse kids this year IMO =] like we have doen in the past IMO

amyj1710

HSC
haha, onya mate, james ruse is overrated anyhoo! its not them you have to worry about though... it's those coleambally central kids you'd wanna be wary of!

xXxBecxXx

HSC
Ag is definatly not dead. Ag is one of the subjects with fewer student numbers but none the less is a great subject!

amyj1710

HSC
gotta love ag. the people that don't (or didn't) do it honestly don't know what they're missing out on! and sure while its gone a bit quiet, i reckon it might take a while before ag is dead. :party:

boris

Banned
HSC
Coleambally is fucked. Will not last much longer. Totally useless experiment. As an ag student you will have to agree that Coleambally should not exist.

amyj1710

HSC
boris said:
Coleambally is fucked. Will not last much longer. Totally useless experiment. As an ag student you will have to agree that Coleambally should not exist.
Wow, someone knows where Coleambally is! But I have to say you're wrong, it's just looking a bit dodgy at the moment because of the government and that. But Coleambally's not the only place going to the shitter - what with drought and everything, but when things get back to normal (which I'm sure will happen soon) it'll be all good, like it has been in the past. Just gotta keep being optimistic.

ShinjAngel

HSC
Uni Grad
Only 4 selective schools do Ag if I remember correctly. there are about another 5-6 who do elective ag. Not many in the great scheme of things.

2011_

HSC
Well I personally love Ag, it has definitely been my favourite subject this year. I don't go to a selective school or anything but I have a great teacher and it's a great subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)