is anyone else feeling hopelessly lost & intimidated??? (1 Viewer)

lizzieee_

this exam is scaring me....

is there anyone else who doesn't know why theyre doing ex english and would rather be forced to learn arabic in 2 hrs in a swamp at night without a torch than do this exam??

just looking for some fellow sufferers... eeeek!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Put simply, freaking out is NOT good and doesnt help you in any way. To elaborate, DELIBERATELY trying to find people to freak out with you is even worse.

HSC
N/A
I say that you at least try cramming as opposed to giving up. If you do RFTG, talk to me!!!! lol.

mathock

HSC
haha i do rftg too, and yeah this exam will be tough... but instead of everybody stressing out about it, lets help each other... i want to have a decent intro into the essay stating what i think rftg means... anyone got some suggestions??

aud

HSC
Yes... very lost and intimidated indeed... but I do Revenge Tragedy... someone help me... I'm so ready to completely do nothing, cause it's my 11th Unit, but I don't want a crap mark on my HSC... :(

pHaTso

HSC
hmmz...

i'm ok about it. i'm coming 5th n i hardly study. the only thing i'm worried about r my related texts. they relate, but not as well as i would like them 2. also, just go with what u've got dude!! goodluck :)

KarmaKitten

HSC
This is the one exam i feel reasonably confident about, probably because its my favourite and i do postmodernism.

my aim is to get a band 6 though, so tomorrow i will spend the entire day reading up on everything i know on pomo.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeah i agree phats, its been a whole years study for 2 hours. You know this stuff. Just relax and tell them what you know. It will all be over soon.....

..and then modern and ancient next week :( wont be pretty

pHaTso

HSC
oh *eek* apparently Ancient is pretty "full on". i completed my 3rd exam 2day... i've got anoter 4 to go. i'm dreading Legal :( no0o0o0o0o0o!!

BTW: thanx

GB

pHaTso

HSC
oh Legal? i'm not touching it til a wk B4 the exam. i hav a 7day gap. right now my focus is EE1. followed by IPT & Religion. THEN Legal. but it's all good. what's meant 2 be is meant 2 be. stay kool every1 n goodluck in EE1 :)

this may sound "out there", but the HSC is just a short phase in our lives... atleast that's what i've learnt the last few weeks anyhow. it's not worth the stress. we can only do our best.

GB

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
haha... legal is for after thursday! i havent really looked at it at all, except for the revision we did the last month of term. ARGH! But if I stuff up in ancient or modern, i might have to actually work my ass off for it, otherwise I dont think it would count for my UAI

i hate legal!

Last edited:

KarmaKitten

HSC
Pft. The HSC will allow me to go to my course, (yes i know there are other ways) but i want it THIS way. so i WILL stress a bit!

pHaTso

HSC
yeah "the pressure... the pressure!!"

ermz... what UAI exactly r u aiming 4??

GB

HSC
N/A
I'm hoping for mid-eighties... my estimated mark is anywhere between 75 and 90 :'( I'm so inconsistent... and banking on my eng scores to hoick my UAI up...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)