is anyone else feeling hopelessly lost & intimidated??? (1 Viewer)

pHaTso

HSC
oh awesome... lol u can stress now Kitten. 93, that's something!!

i'd be happy with atleast 75. my course i'm hoping for is 87, 84, 74, then 64. so as long as i get above 64 i'm happy as :)

GB

KarmaKitten

HSC
lol exactly! im stressed

i dont know what i would do, i just want to get into business @ UTS which is 92.

so 93 just to be safe a bit.

good luck to ya :)

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I got estimated 95-100...want 95, but while that seemed realistic BEFORE I started exams...I am now desperately clinging to the hope that extension will give me one last thread of hope. I stuffed up advanced so badly, and Modern, Ancient and Extension hist all loom dangerously next week. I'm very scared.

Yay for ANU accepting people who write them letters asking very nicely if they can please come anyway, even though they didn't get the UAI!!!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
My highest preference is roughly 96.. Journalism with Int.Studies at UTS.. I got 92 UAI through SAM from my Trial results.. I anticipated to do better for the actual HSC but i dunno, so nervous! Hoping my englishs and drama will keep me up there. Ancient, modern and legal... argh, cant wait till i never have to deal with them again!

skittlebrau

lizzieee_ said:
this exam is scaring me....

is there anyone else who doesn't know why theyre doing ex english and would rather be forced to learn arabic in 2 hrs in a swamp at night without a torch than do this exam??

just looking for some fellow sufferers... eeeek!
This exam scares me just because there's so many things they could ask and I can't figure out a definite 'pattern' in the past questions, trial papers, etc. So I can't just learn an essay and adapt it to suit the question. (Damn!)

Oh well... after Friday... no more postmodernism. Yay!

lizzieee_

Sarah168 said:
Put simply, freaking out is NOT good and doesnt help you in any way. To elaborate, DELIBERATELY trying to find people to freak out with you is even worse.
ahhhh calm down woman its not a crime.

anyways im not freaking out. no. i am merely expressing an opinion :uzi:

but oh well

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
you've become hysterical. all of you. and if anyone mentions any form of history during my presence in these forums i will hunt you down, staple you to the carpet and pour sacrificial mayo all over your torso. just pull yourself together. it's a two hour exam. english is about 70% bullshit. if you're not going to cram, go outside and chant in your underwear. BE CONSTRUCTIVE!!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
mathock said:
haha i do rftg too, and yeah this exam will be tough... but instead of everybody stressing out about it, lets help each other... i want to have a decent intro into the essay stating what i think rftg means... anyone got some suggestions??
"The impact of globalisation on local culture is intense and often irrevocable. Thus, the concept of retreating from the global has become paramount in the late 20th century. The desire to retain ones roots and traditional structure, the preference for autonomy and local authority with the belief of a cohesive values system is an inevitable result of the globalisation phenomenon. This is demonstrated in the texts......"

hope that helps.

Skeeta

HSC
eeek.. thats all i've got 2 say

thank god for crime fiction.. not 2 many big words

yeah i know this is extension, my vocabulary is always lacking but my teacher said my arguments make up for that.. hopefully

i think vocabulary is the biggest word in my vocabulary

im funny mwhahaha

Skeeta

HSC
i apologise for the previous post.. terrible.. quite terrible

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
quite terrible yes - how dare you pollute this quite obviously serious post with your deluded ramblings, Skeeta?

mind you, i reckon deluded ramblings are about the extent of MY vocabulary, and hence the quality of my exams answers tomoro will consist of ramblings and delusions :D

hehehe

mathock

HSC
hotcocoababe said:
quite terrible yes - how dare you pollute this quite obviously serious post with your deluded ramblings, Skeeta?

mind you, i reckon deluded ramblings are about the extent of MY vocabulary, and hence the quality of my exams answers tomoro will consist of ramblings and delusions :D

hehehe
such a relief to find a like-minded person :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)