is anyone else.. (1 Viewer)

mckensara

HSC
less stressed than they thought they would be?

today i have just been reading over some notes, dont feel any panic...
weird and new sensation for me.

thoughts?

hollaholla

HSC
I would be very worried if i was you.

I went into the UMAT exam...brimming with confidence, sweating oh not even slightly and BANG!! !! !! . A bullet through the heart...i attained a 40 percentile which is literally a FAIL.

I wish you luck.

mckensara

HSC
ah shit i am so sorry :(

yeah i am usually the study at 100 miles an hour kinda person...

hmm.. this is really not good i should do some work. eeeee

raniaaa

:)
HSC
hey man i'm right there with you.
i don't feel stressed at all.. which is very weird and new for me. i think i wasted all my stress/nervousness earlier on the year and now it's like screw it let's just get it over and done with.

and lol at hollaholla umat was the biggest joke of my life :eek:

samthebear

HSC
UMAT =/= HSC

and if you dont feel stressed right now you're probably as prepared as you can be. It's all good - as long as you feel that you've done enough work then its fine.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I'm not too stressed either. I feel like I've done as much study as I possibly can, I know what I need to know and that's it.
All I've done today is read over my creative story and belonging and module essays and made some minor alterations. I plan on reading the belonging essay and creative story later tonight and leaving it at that.
I'm quite excited too. It's the last time I ever have to write about Romulus, My Father. Hurrah!

gorgioskit

HSC
It's just the hsc, no reason to get stressed. All the hype stresses people out, not the actual work

Katherwin

HSC
I'm not stressed about the exam tomorrow, English Paper 1 is my easiest.

I'm just insanely stressed that I won't be able to sleep tonight and I'll get to the exam on like 2 hours of sleep (Plus only 5 last night :( ) and lose unnecessary marks because of it (not gonna go into specifics, dont want to freak myself out).

But hey, positive thoughts! As soon as my head hits the pillow tonight I'll be out, thats what happened for the trials and the odds are in my favour. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)