Is having a relationship during school/university worth it? (1 Viewer)

boganxcore

HSC
Your ugly...

I can tell by the way you block your face with your phone when taking a photo of yourself in front of the mirror.
its not me

and i guarantee i am better looking than you
I GUARANTEE IT

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Having more competitive friends > having a gf/bf during hsc. Seriously, you'll be pressured to beat your friends, study more and get better hsc marks rather than spending hours on msn talking etc.
Have you had a gf/bf before? If the HSC is so high and mighty then the last thing you want (and the teachers really stress this part) is to not burn out. When you can't find something you properly enjoy to wind down then you'll always be stressed. Chilling with a lover or just having sex is a lot better than being more competitive. People fail a lot more due to stress/anxiety as opposed to not knowing enough content.

Also, who the fuck spends much time talking on msn? You see them for a few hours and if not, you talk to them on the phone. You don't waste away at msn feeling useless and hollow.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Have you had a gf/bf before? If the HSC is so high and mighty then the last thing you want (and the teachers really stress this part) is to not burn out. When you can't find something you properly enjoy to wind down then you'll always be stressed. Chilling with a lover or just having sex is a lot better than being more competitive. People fail a lot more due to stress/anxiety as opposed to not knowing enough content.

Also, who the fuck spends much time talking on msn? You see them for a few hours and if not, you talk to them on the phone. You don't waste away at msn feeling useless and hollow.
man, y u gotta be so srs. just killed their argument.

ilikebeeef

HSC
People fail a lot more due to stress/anxiety as opposed to not knowing enough content.
Unless the stress leads to suicide, then this statement is incorrect. People who do poorly in their HSC usually don't study enough/effectively.

If you're a truly infatuated teenager, you will.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
man, y u gotta be so srs. just killed their argument.
They can keep going, I replied to something else :)

Unless the stress leads to suicide, then this statement is incorrect. People who do poorly in their HSC usually don't study enough/effectively.

If you're a truly infatuated teenager, you will.
There is a minority of students which completely know the content and stress out completely when exams come around and fail. Teachers see this problem often, it does happen.

Infatuated teenager should not be of HSC age :/

boganxcore

HSC
But anyway i think boganxcore is homo no?

If it aint him then why would you put a gay photo of some guy?

nothing against gays or anything. i just realised he was actually flirting with me and i don't like that.
its a picture from a band whom i like
nothing gay about that

how am i flirting with you? :uhoh: so confused

artist91

HSC
mm i had a bf during year 11/12 didn't really screw up my studies or anything. i think that people who don't date during the hsc just use that as an excuse tbh. if you don't date during school/uni i think you'd be missing out and you'd regret it later in life because you would have none of those memories to look back on.

Bilama

HSC
mm i had a bf during year 11/12 didn't really screw up my studies or anything. i think that people who don't date during the hsc just use that as an excuse tbh. if you don't date during school/uni i think you'd be missing out and you'd regret it later in life because you would have none of those memories to look back on.
like..aww :')

HSC
if you think school/uni is too hectic to be able to maintain a relationship, how the fuck do you expect to do so at any other time in your life

it's basically the bludgiest time of your entire life imo (well besides retirement, but that's leaving it a littttttle too late)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
awwwww, wanna go out?

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Eh I think it's doable at uni but the HSC would have been a killer.
I mean, if uni is too much work to have a boyfriend then shit guys, might as well not have one once you start working 9-5 for 5 days a week.

ilikebeeef

HSC
There is a minority of students which completely know the content and stress out completely when exams come around and fail. Teachers see this problem often, it does happen.
These students are an uber uber small minority.

Infatuated teenager should not be of HSC age :/
Not all HSC students are emotionally mature, you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)